·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
Looking good...congrats.

Khris

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
your car is so sexy! i didnt know you had nitrous!

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
Congrats bro, you deserve it. Car is looking good. So whats this new setup your talking about?

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Congratulations! The selection of photos was rather lame, though. I would've liked to have seen more of the car. Keep us updated on your new setup!

·
Registered
127 Posts
awesome man. looking good.

as for driving with no p/s... it only sucks at really slow speeds, once you pick up some speed the wheel becomes easier to turn, though im pretty sure lock to lock is more than 2.5 turns(i think thats right)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
My god thats awsome. Keep up the good work man. Way to represent the mkIII community.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the comments guys-boosted sup-the new setup consists of a gt4082 and a ffi with some cleaning up of the bay-plus some work on the interior of the car. Randy, glad to see you here, gimme a holla when you are in O town so we can meet up again man-great to hear from you! Duane, thanks and I appreciate all the support you have shown over the years-as well as all the rest of you guys!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ps-you guys can scroll through the pics at the bottom of the page-there are lots more there-and the nitrous is just to chill the intercooler-doesnt go into the motor.

·
Super Moderator
10,929 Posts
Gorgeous... well deserved recognition!

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
congrats, you deserve it that car is sick.

~scott

1 - 20 of 37 Posts