Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Jeezy
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot, the car is now featured on MVP Motorsports NA section along with Kirk! After much deliberation and thought, for sure this time, I'm keeping the car and finishing it. Motorwork is already in progress, and as soon as I get some more done on it I'll post pics and let you guys know exactly what's up!

-Dustin

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Dustin,

Congratulations and best of luck with MVP. Dusty, Jason, and the crew are amazing in service.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
tbkonwso said:
heydidnt you put your supra up for sale?
I think he did and couldn't get what he was asking for it because Supras are moving a little slow right now. I personally wouldn't let that car go for less then $17k. It's extremely nice.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
kirkMKIV: Did you copycat my wheels? :p

Are your new sp1 18" or 19"? Either way, welcome to SP-1 club

There're also another red supra with black 18" SP-1 (with same lip I have). It looks really good on red Supra and I'd like to see yours on black Supra.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I contacted Cal @ Gruppe-s.com and he said all orders are on hold until further notice... damnit :( I am in the process of getting CCW 505A's right now.. with a little diff exterior setup.. + some other goodies under the hood

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
I contacted Cal @ Gruppe-s.com and he said all orders are on hold until further notice... damnit :( I am in the process of getting CCW 505A's right now.. with a little diff exterior setup.. + some other goodies under the hood
CCW SP500 would look hella great on your car.

Take a look at this pic and see how it look like in bright daylight :D. I kinda feel want to get it but my car is white.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
those rims are sick!!! I think they would still look awesome on a white car...if I could I would get them

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
CCW SP500 would look hella great on your car.

Take a look at this pic and see how it look like in bright daylight :D. I kinda feel want to get it but my car is white.

I was going to get them but too many local Supras are getting them... and theres already 1 supra that is the same color as mine, same hood, same wing.. and he lives like 1 mile from me... :lol: I gotta spice it up a bit now

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
I was going to get them but too many local Supras are getting them... and theres already 1 supra that is the same color as mine, same hood, same wing.. and he lives like 1 mile from me... :lol: I gotta spice it up a bit now
He must be stalking you :lol: Too bad, the stalker isnt a girl. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts