Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im tired of dealing with the soft eibac springs at autocross so im switching to ground controls from 935 motorsports. the car has koni yellows and st sway bars already. im thinking of a 700-500 spring rate combination does that sound good. i know it seems a little bit high in the rear but i think it would get the car closer to neutral. due to autocrosses coming to soon i get to run spring rubbers on the eibacs in the front to keep them from rubbing so i get to be like nascar isnt that fun :faint:

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ with ground controls. also i was wondering if the 1000 650 would be streetable. im willing to take a rough ride but i dont want to bend anything structurally

·
Supra hail dent king :(
1,155 Posts
Supraguru. I would say if it's a daily. then i really don't recommend to stiff of a ride unless the roads around your area are pretty damn smooth. But if it's just for autocross mainly then the koni's sound good. Unless you're brave enough to put up with feeling every crack you've never noticed before :p check out the Road Racing and Auto-X section on the forums. they help ALOT.

Omar

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do. well right now the car is a daily driver and competitive at autocross, however i have a 89 white package thats awaiting a motor then that car will be my daily driver. so whatever springs i go with im not to concerned about daily driving

1 - 7 of 7 Posts