Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know the exhaust has two shallow dents on the piping. look at post #15 for pics of my actual exhaust for sale off the car.

Here is an excerpt from when Dusty still had the last one for sale

Greddy Ti-R 100% Titanium Exhaust! 80mm piping, discontinued. Greddy USA sold only 6 of these ever. This is one of the six, and I just bought the last one!

The exhaust section with muffler weighs an incredible 6.38 pounds as you can see on my certified scale. The midpipe weighs 2.88 pounds.Kit includes everything you need to install, will bolt up to anything that a standard exhaust bolts up to. Includes silencer too! Note my quote of 9.26lbs does not include the silencer installed or the installation hardware.

from $1000 picked up, Lowered to $750, Open to trade for HKS Carbon ti+$400because this exhaust is so rare. Please do not post saying there are cheaper Greddy ti exhaust for sale, because the ones that are selling for a lot less are the 2nd gen versions and are not as rare a piece. They can be distinguished easily by the tips. The 2nd gen has a rolled edge on the tip that in all honesty does not really look that flattering. I am not interested in any trade offers either unless you have some shine auto ridox body parts.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Brian can u PM me the pics of the mid section when u get the chance?

Tony.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
trade you my carbon ti...??? :D

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pulled the Greddy Ti-R off and installed the TRD gen2 already.. here are pics of the 2 shallow dents or dings.. and pics of the exhaust.. I took 2 pics of each dent to show them from different angles so you can get a better idea of how shallow these dents are. *NOTE* ea pic is labeled for example (dent)#1 (angle)#A

#1#A

#1#B

#2#A

#2#B

Everything except the silencer is pictured here. Of course it will come with the silencer as well.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts