Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im puttin this post up to see if i can gather any information.I had a Red 1994 twin turbo supra and it was stolen yesterday.i live in the Ny queens area.Plate number is CUR 2401,

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
You're kidding!!!! :eek: I hate to hear when a Supra is stolen. I can't stand thieves with no respect for other peoples property. I'm sorry to hear about this whole thing and pray that you get it back quick and without any damages.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Sorry to hear the loss...you should post this in the NE section as you will get more help there and when you do so, title the thread with " Car Stolen" or something along those lines. Not everyone will look at "Fellow Supra Owners"

Good luck.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
wtf.....im really sorry abt the car...was it parked on the street...or in a garage. i will def. be on the watch out, did u have any aftermarket parts in it...plz mention so that if they come up in ebay or the forums......we could nail the bastard!!:(

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parts

Bl71gtq turbo kit 4 row defi gauges trd muffler

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
As I previously stated, I hope you are successful in rapid recovery!

I my opinion you should be very observant of any acquaintances that are a where of that details of your car and your whereabouts at the time of its abduction. I would say 90% of all cases that I’m familiar with were inside jobs.

Provide with us with some details? Do you have an aftermarket alarm system?

Best of luck!!

David

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, some people are just assholes :(. I'll keep my eyes open around in the binghamton area, I'll let my friends know too. never know if it'll come down this way.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I feel for you man, I had my first Supra stolen couple years back and I had had it since new :( . Will keep my eyes open.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
ImbIazing said:
Hey guys im puttin this post up to see if i can gather any information.I had a Red 1994 twin turbo supra and it was stolen yesterday.i live in the Ny queens area.Plate number is CUR 2401,
Is it anywhere close to the Jackson Heights area? I heard of a few cars that got stolen there, it makes me so angry at these people with no respect for anothers property.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
area

its not really jackson heights area,i have a feeling the car might have been taken to brooklyn so for those guys how know the area can u keep an eye out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts