Supra Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The original link is broken. Does anyone have any updated information?
Hit him up on FB, Hector DeLeon (OG Fabrications)

·
SupraForums Member
434 Posts
The bottom brace is 450, the fender brace is 275. OGfab.com is my side hustle I do , I travel often for work so it can take me a bit to get out at times. Youre an OG like me i see, i recall your user name. lol Long are the days of ranger, tozer etc. email me if anything and let me know who you are.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,606 Posts
The bottom brace is 450, the fender brace is 275. OGfab.com is my side hustle I do , I travel often for work so it can take me a bit to get out at times. Youre an OG like me i see, i recall your user name. lol Long are the days of ranger, tozer etc. email me if anything and let me know who you are.
How much does the bottom and fencer brace each weigh?

·
Registered
94 Supra TT
2,167 Posts
Hey all, my first post in years! I managed to buy a set of the subframe braces from Hector while he was marketing them, but I didn't weigh them or anything. Subjectively, they made an incremental improvement at least equal to my do luck rear cross bar. Top off driving is solid. They took forever to make because the guy was super busy, but if you happen to come across a set, grab them. More attachment points than do luck, hugs tighter for better ground clearance, as I recall, but I never had a do luck set to compare to in person.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts