Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like I'm shopping for new wheels. And while I'm at it, I might as well go wide in the rear. Fender rolling tool rentals are available at 50 + shipping for 3 days. A new one is 300.

If I take the plunge and buy it, would anyone want to "rent it from me" or whatever to help me recoupe the costs? I don't know how to do it, but it can't be THAT hard, can it?

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I dont know whether you would want to risk doing your car if you have no experience, also didnt you just get those TE-37's, what are you looking for now.

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I just got the TE37's too, but a dude looks like he really wanted them, so I kinda sold it to him as a favor. Didn't exactly sold it for what I wanted to, but whatever. I just bought a whole bunch of shit and the money from the TE37's will help pay for them.

I'm looking at the SSR's or whatever they are at tirerack.com

They are 18x9 and 18x10.5 so I gotta get rid of the rear fenders somehow.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I will need to do the same thing for my new wheels. I don't want to commit and tell you I'll rent it from you just yet. I may be interested, but I may just take it to a good shop and have them do it for me. Who knows. I'll keep ya updated. :)

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Michael where were you going to buy it from? Also I have a tirerack account and your close so before you buy let me know, I can probably save you a few bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts