Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any differences in the fenders on an 87 and an 89... b\c I was just in a wreck that totaled out my car... luckily I have a whole 87 parts car that has everything I need on it minus a few suspension parts... now my question is are there any differences in the 87 to the 89... also I've taken out every bolt on the fender including under the hood and behind the door and under the side skirts and it still feels attached at the front end... are there bolts I'm not undoing... I can't find anymore... any help is appreciated....

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i used a 90 pass. fender on my 87. it was the same.

oh, and the bolts that you haven't got out are the ones that are hidden like where that front lip is. there are 2 10mm bolts. you will need a deep socket. took me forever to find them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any tips on an easy... or should I say easier way to get to them... I'm at work right now but I looked forever for these bolts yesterday... I'll have to take a closer look tonight when I get off work...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Just look inside the fender to the front... their there...just a pain in the ass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts