·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
oooops.. missed 2nd gear :ugh2:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Negative on that....
The stock F355 has the best sounding exhaust in my opinion, and that's just a stock exhaust note.

nuff said

·
Registered
180 Posts
It sounded pretty good but I have to agree that the 355 has the best sound. That IMO is a much nicer car than the 360 too even if its not as fast.

·
Supraddict
1,158 Posts

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
mavisky said:
The company you want is Kreissieg. They make crazy expensive but gorgeous sounding exhausts. Although their M3 exhaust sounds like bb's in a friggin soup can for some reason.

Here's their F355 stuff.

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=1&mid=4&cid=11&oid=12&pid=9
LOL take it from a Kreis-sieg dealer. 50% of Kreis-sieg crap doesn't fit.

Just this week I've had phone calls on a bypass pipe on a 5.2 (99 F355 F1) not fit because of the F1 plumbing.

The Kreis-sieg F355 exhaust needs modifications to fit on the 5.2 (96-99 F355) it was based off of a 2.7 (95 F355)

Maserati catalytic converters had problems with fitment

Again, that's just this week, if you have a few hours I can share the rest.

The most beautiful sound in the world is an F355 with the Hyperflow Catalytic Converters, Capristo Level 2 Exhaust, and NAPerformance exhaust manifolds.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,668 Posts
Boostrush said:
oooops.. missed 2nd gear :ugh2:
He didn't mis-shift, he rev matched UP-SHIFTed like all Ferrari owners it seems.
I've got that vid and all the other ones that accompany it, some JP Ferrari guys if I remember correctly.

RossoCorsaItaly said:
The most beautiful sound in the world is an F355 with the Hyperflow Catalytic Converters, Capristo Level 2 Exhaust, and NAPerformance exhaust manifolds.
Bah, I'm sure it sounds best because it's money to your ears, Kev.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Doesn't compare to the sound of an open wastegate if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts