Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its the first day i have driven the Supra to work in almost 8 months.

I stopped at a favorite place of many people for lunch...RUDYS BBQ....awesome stuff. I see a crowd of people hanging out by the gas pumps, and realize they are looking at a Red Ferrari Modena. I had the music blaring out my custom subwoofer and so almost everyone looked over...I loved it....why you ask???

well inside i got behind the owner of the ferrari as he was paying for his gas and BBQ.. He asked where i had my sound sytem done, and the started it all.

We started talking shop, but i didt tell him what i had to my car. Just that it was pretty fast...."at least as fast as your ferrari..." we chuckled.

He showed me his engine, and so i popped the big question..."Can u show me what she has a little bit on the highway?" Rudy's is right next to the on ramp on the highway.

He says sure, and so i follow him out. He does a little burnout leaving Rudy's and i see people looking and clapping out of my rear view mirror.

We get onto 183, I am already behind him...He takes off via the black smoke i see shooting out of the exhuast, and i hammer it...

OOPS...I forgot about that RACE GAS i put in the other night that i mentioned in another thread. 1st gear useless, 2nd gear a lil better...he has a about 1 car between us...3rd gear... VVVRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

I flew passed him angrier than a Backpack full of rattlesnakes, and i shift into 4th...he's still playing and so i keep on it, and holy shit did i put some distance between us.....

WHAT THE HELL is this crazy creation we all call a Supra.....

I hit the brakes, and he catches up a bit....he starts clapping and gives me the gayest 2 thumbs up i have ever seen.

I throw it back at him and head to work. I NEED NEW TIRES.....i just saw i have some thread showing.

Wonder who he was...he said he new SW. BTW SW has a shiny Ferrari Modena now as well...he got rid of his Maranello.

·
Registered
571 Posts
And to think you were going to sell her................ :stickpoke

Good kill.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
BMTX said:
I hit the brakes, and he catches up a bit....he starts clapping and gives me the gayest 2 thumbs up i have ever seen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: damn that cracked me up...

Good writeup man, and good kill. thanks for the laugh +1 for sure.

*edit* that is going in my sig :)

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
GREAT story as usual!! I think it must have been the first time you raced a car on race gas since I've been reading your stories!! :lol:

-Olivier

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah yeah its was great...and it really was like the thumbs up in the smileys...it was so funny.

I found out he works for dell and is a higher up. He apparently has a 911 Turbo Yellow as well.

I want to run that car but with a cameraman this time.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome kill! Does anyone have the link to SW's pictures of all of his cars. I don't know if he even still has it. I haven't seen it in over a year i think.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Those are beutiful cars. I tried to entice one further north on 183 on night...no dice. He waived and tapped the horn which sounded like trumpets.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
nice story and nice kill, but what's with knockin the thumbs up...I mean,at least he was good about losing and showed you some props...i don't see that very often...

·
Invert.
257 Posts
I live near Marin county. One of the richest areas in the world, with quite a few ferraris. I need to get my mk3 up to snuff to take em on the highway. I'm surprised you're not tired of bothering with some of these cars. With one of those I'd roll around lookin for a carrera gt.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
You would think by now that Ferraris owned by other than old men sould BEAWARE of Supra muscle.

·
Banned
794 Posts
Oh god, i had a 360 while in Florida. They are pathetic. Good kill.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Good kill, but Modenas are far from fast. A supra should crush it any day of the week.

Its always cool to find someone like that that isnt stuck up and likes to have fun though.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts