Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know of where I can get a Ferrari 360 style body kit for my Supra? I have searched for hours with no luck. A picture of the kit is on page 2 or 3 in the body kits sticky. PLEASE no one tell me that I should go and build the engine first and stick with a stock body. I have the money for when the Sound Performance sequential TT kit comes out and I really want this kit! Any info would be greatly apreciated......
P.S. If I get it, I will paint it candy blood red and I am working on a tan leather/suede interior.
:english:
(I'm sorry that I had to make this thread again,but I really need this kit!):wavey:

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
a) Wrong forum. I'll move it.

b) Why the fuck would you want to destroy the beautiful Supra body with some shitty wannabe Ferrari 360 body kit? :nuts:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I've seen that thing for sale on a site somewhere, but I can't remember where it was. I'll try to dig it up for you.
One thing about that bumper though, you cannot run an FMIC.

Also, as far as I know, there was no ferrari style kit, it was just the front bumper. The pics I saw just ran JDM sides (or whifbitz, same thing) with the stock rear.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
If you want Ferrari style body kits you should have had a MKIII:

·
Registered
88 Posts
With the money you are going to spend on modifying the kit to perfection to look like a Ferrari 360, I would rather put a fat down payment for a real Ferrari instead.

·
Moved to the dark side
989 Posts
I'm 100% positive I remember seeing a 360 style front bumper body kit on a mkIV. You should check out the hyperrev magazines I think

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
please don't do this to a mkiv. That is disgraceful...i rather see you put an abflug on there then a FERRARI imitation kit.

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
The heart wants what the heart wants
You should pull your head out of your nether regions and start seeing things with your own eyes & brain instead.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah.......... I'm kind of thinking against the Ferrari look because of the intercooler problems. I did some photoshop work with it and it didn't look like I had planned............. I'm thinking of going with a similar look to that dude in Europe's purple wb supra. I'm sorry if I insulted those of you that LOVE the stock Supra body. I just happen to be one of those Supra owners who prefer a smooth, yet agressive Euro look.............................................:0

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone still looks at this, should I get the BuddyClub2 body kit except have them make it in CF and make it wide enough to fit 20x14 inch wheels? If I did that I would also make the front vents Skyline R34 style and I would have a Do-Luck hood and RMM wing.......................................................

1 - 20 of 86 Posts