Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
holy sh*t, as if the first set of pics wasnt enough, you had too come with more pics to make me drool! those are some really sexy cars! ferrari has always been my fav(even though i have never driven one, but just the research and quality of them has made me really want one)! whats really funny is that a few people have told me that my Chaser "looks like a Chaser ate a Ferrari". maybe cuz i had the body shop design it to exactly what i wanted is why it turned out that way. cuz in my heart of hearts i would love to own a Ferrari! cant afford one, so i will build my dream car the way i want here in Japan! btw, you should consider being a photographer, those are some nice pix, and im sure you dont have a cheap digi cam.

·
Registered
976 Posts
lol @ blurred license plate that says "ENZO 1"

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
black on gold 360cs :drool:

·
Registered
495 Posts
My jaw literally dropped :eek2: amazing cars, can't believe that many ferrari's roaming the streets of NYC...NYC streets are NOT friendly

·
Registered
35 Posts
My jaw literally dropped :eek2: amazing cars, can't believe that many ferrari's roaming the streets of NYC...NYC streets are NOT friendly
they arent that bad really. i expected them to be alot worse when i went there. if you have good suspension, then it would be all good. come to Okinawa, then u would know what bad streets are! lmao!

·
Registered
84 Posts
my uncle sold that yellow enzo:) hes GM of wide world of cars in spring valley ny which is on that license plate bracket, sucha weird dealership, ferrari/bmw in a ghetto

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
i think the Yellow Enzo is the same one that was lent to Car and Driver for their test when it first came out. it looks like the same guy

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Wheres the Lambo to spoil the party? :lol: Wob, where the hell were you when this was going down?

The 599s :puke: it's just a odd looking car. The 550/575 is the last great looking Ferrari design.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Ugh, my signing bonus is all going towards a F430 in exactly two years regardless of what the wife says. Thanks for the pics, maybe its not too late for me to roam around nyc to spot a few of these sexy beauties.

Edit: Just looked it up on the internet, nix that idea

1 - 20 of 36 Posts