Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Nice pics and a good bunch of Supras you guys had out there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
dam wish I woulda saw the thred sooner , me and my sis have been dying to see your car jay..lol

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,886 Posts
nice pics/rides..i tried to make it but i had work..i need to formaly introduce myself. Maybe next meet, ill even decide whick one to bring out!
Ricky

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
nice meet. the cars look great

·
Registered
660 Posts
Here are some pics from the meet, Wish I could have stayed longer for the drive to Jones Beach. I felt the pics could be better, too much direct sunlight. We definitely need to do this again. :)

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
The pics look great Chris! thanks for taking them.

Yeah i didnt know you werent coming along to the beach with us. next time you should definitely come along so you can run some other BPUs and see if you think your car is running as hard as you think it should.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Here's a pic of my own car, just so i dont feel left out :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
It was a good Wendys meet after quite some time, we should do it again. Nice pictures you guys and finally saw that red 98 outside of Chevy's garage :)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Cars are looking real sharp fellas Nice work!

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fun time rolling down to the beach. Except the metal chair in the middel of the road .Hahaha.
I was waiting for someone to bring up the lawn furniture we ecountered. The saying of the day was. " I saw the chair and was looking for the rest of the set" LMAO! funny but entirely dangerous LOL.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts