Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a few quick Pics on my way to work so they arn'tthe highest quality just used a friends camera that was just laying around.Car was a bit dusty and i havnt had the chance to wax it yet so hoping it will clean up pretty good when its waxed. Will try to get a high res cam and get some good shots up when I have a chance and some time. Its 94tt Auto Bone stock, has Titanium Burl Wood(Marble) Dash, Defi Boost and EGT guage, Hks turbotimer. Custom Interior from Leatherseats.com, Clarion Headunit with Pioneer 6.5 speakers in back and Alpine 4" in front. Have two 12" audiobahn subs and 1000/1 Jl audio Amp gonna be put in hopefully in the next Month or two.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Very nice/clean looking. Looks like you got your headlights done to the 97-98 style.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
na-tsupraking said:
damn thats not dirty at all lol, super clean!!!:bigthumb: that supra is sooo nice, future mods?
Have a Vielside TI exhaust sittin in my garage, Deciding whether I wanna buy the Amp the power my subs first or buy a DP,Bcc, And boost controller for bpu to put that exhaust on lol.....

Plan on keeping it stock body as it looks the best to me aside from TRD widebody(to much money) Lowering it a bit, Poss an RMM wing and Lip if I do any body mods. Nothing to major until im through with college then well hehe...

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Go with the BPU! screw the JL amp even though thats one of the best amps out there. Your'll get more joy outta your car when your boosting more then 10lbs. Either way your car is clean, good job!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blk96SupraTT said:
Go with the BPU! screw the JL amp even though thats one of the best amps out there. Your'll get more joy outta your car when your boosting more then 10lbs. Either way your car is clean, good job!!! :bigthumb:
Actually according to the Boost guage Ive gotten it to boost 1 bar with it being stock lol....

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Really?! :wtflol: I would of thought the ECU would've cut you off at like .8bars; Thats what it did to me before i got the BCC. But hey if you got that much outta her already then who cares i know your having fun. Think of it this way you can listen to the sweet sound of your Vielside exhause over any bass from your subs.

Didnt you just have your 6speed up forsale like 2 weeks ago? and you already picked up this auto so soon?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya I was originally trying to trade the 6-speed for an auto then I found one local so I kept on eye on it and once I sold my 6-speed I went and picked up the auto the same day. Im driving the auto daily to work thats why I got rid of the 6 speed mainly so Im not sure if I wanna bpu just yet cause the gas milage will go down the drain If it anything like the 6speed bpu was lol....

Ya i remember when my 6-speed was stock it would stop at .8 bar also but ive had this one peak just under 1bar and ive had it break traction once lol checked for a bcc but nothing its all bone stock for mods. Kinda weird but very fun..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts