Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pics from this past Sunday. We started from Neptune's Net then to Mulholland for some carving. Stopped at the rockstore and finished off at 101. Overall great run with a few friends. Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
33truballa33 said:
psssh how'd that mustang get in there :)

nice group
It's an 04 Cobra with independent suspension all the way around. It is definitely a sleeper. You wouldn't believe by looking at it, that it has no problem keeping up the Supercharged NSX in the twisties.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
im not a fan of the black centers on the seats, but the dark tan looks amazing...ive always been a fan of dark tan, very exotic looking :)

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
You guys have some of the best driving roads in Cali it would give me a boner knowing I can get my "apex on" anytime I feel like it within a very short time, cool shit man thanks!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MaliCali said:
im not a fan of the black centers on the seats, but the dark tan looks amazing...ive always been a fan of dark tan, very exotic looking :)
Me too, I like the dark tan as well. I did the black in the centers because it doesn't show the dirt as much. I always have to clean the sides to keep the seats looking new and knew if I went all tan I would have to do housecleaning alot to keep the stains from my ass and back from discoloring the tan. Also, I have kids! :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
get some more pics of that black supra, looks minttt

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spoolin4life said:
get some more pics of that black supra, looks minttt
Actually the pics came from my buddy's camera. I haven't had time yet to take some good overall pics of the supe, but once I do I will post them up. And thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
619 Posts
hi there,
Your car is absolutely gorgeous, love the hood and the lip! and of course the seats...love that darker tan looks sexy

simply beautiful!

Take care,
Yann :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts