Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Dyno Extreme dyno day in So, Cal. on a rough street tune and pump gas i made 389HP and 271TQ. as soon as i get home ill post the pic of the sheet. this was on 17 psi

·
Registered
298 Posts
Impressive celica, But I have to give a thumbs up for the girls ... Overall it was a very nice dyno day I had a good time .

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
I shall deliver!!! One of the best Dyno Days EVER! Thanks to the whole Dyno Xtereme Crew for doing this along with Bradman runnin around like crazy makin sure shit stays organized!

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Less girls more cars
hahaha...

i was out late last night then got stuck on the 405. didn't get home till like 5am than got stuck on a timing belt job i was trying to finish before the meet was over but it didn't happen

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
Great meet, also great pics SupraMang they came out great, I love the one of my car.
I've got a few pics of the meet, I was too busy looking for some c16

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Al Rhee's supra put down 800 rwhp which I believe was the highest.
There was a black supra ( i dont know who's car) with a GT42-76 that put down 797. Mike Carwins NA-T supra put down 758 and is still on the stock NA cams, Huy's supra put down 706 and I believe Brads supra put down 703.

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Yeah, we just put the new GTK on it a couple days ago. The car hasnt really tapped the potential of the new turbo since we pretty much reached the limit of the cams. I built a 4 in downpipe for it but it still has a 3 in exhaust on it. We made a pull with the exhaust off after having it tuned and it made no more power which really shows that the cams are pretty much choking the motor at this point.

·
Registered
204 Posts
How much was it to have those girls wash your cars? I would have paid them $10 to put their clothes back on... And $20 for their taxi ride home.

·
1,768 Posts
who won the lowest car dyno? maybe the crx, lol? I didnt stick around to find out.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Thanks. Had a good time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Red Ferrari F430 At Dyno Extreme

kinda embarrassing question.. as some of you may know, I brought a Red ferrari
F430 to the meet yesterday. I was there the last hour or so. I was there when they dyno'd the 350z, m3 and then the orange protege. As I left, I kinda gunned it going down cerritos ave. (going towards dale) Now did anyone NOTICE one of my Tubi exhaust tips come flying out? Yes, I'm now missing a tubi exhaust tip -how embarrassing... If anyone knows who might have picked it up.... I'd like it back : ) maybe it will end up on ebay???.. haha no seriously, if someone knows something please return it to sarkis' shop... So I can get the darn thing fixed. thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts