Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im on this site for my dad to help him sell stuff or buy supra parts. right now we have 5 supras. 3 are tt, 1 is a single turbo set up and one n/a. so i figured since i was on the site i would post up some pics. my dad buys these wrecked and fixes them to look like brand new and nothing had happened to them. absolutely flawless. right now we only have one done but there other will be done soon. so heres some pics of our supras.

the blue one well have a bomex body kit on it when its done. the white one is the one that is blue. the other black one is getting ready for paint. the blue one is getting put back together and the silver well its gonna take awhile and the red its like it is and has been that way for about a year now!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Thank you for saving that QS! It was too bad when the previous owner lost it, but it's getting a second chance.

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the blue just came out on the newer toyota xrunners and my dad really liked it so decided to go with the color. im looking forward the QS one to be done but its gonna be awhile since we have other vehicles that have to be fixed first! dad has no idea what is down to the QS supra. so we are taking it to a performance shop the specify on supras to get some help with knowing whats done to it.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
supracelica32 said:
the blue just came out on the newer toyota xrunners and my dad really liked it so decided to go with the color. im looking forward the QS one to be done but its gonna be awhile since we have other vehicles that have to be fixed first! dad has no idea what is down to the QS supra. so we are taking it to a performance shop the specify on supras to get some help with knowing whats done to it.
http://www.to4r.com/member.php?show=justin.infurna

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
After looking at the first pic of the QS, I said, not so bad. Then I scrolled down and said daaaaaaaaaamn.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Hey, would your dad want to sell any parts off of one of those cars? Namely, a 6-speed transmission, rearend, or anything of that sort? I'm in TN, and can drive with a truck/trailer to pick anything up. I'd also like to know if he'd sell a complete driveline (engine/manual trans/rearend, etc...?) I can pull the parts if needed. Thanks!

·
FAITH
604 Posts
Does he sell the cars after he repairs them?

I might be interested if his work is top notch and fram is back to normal, etc..

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Khader K. said:
Does he sell the cars after he repairs them?

I might be interested if his work is top notch and fram is back to normal, etc..
yes probably the best around. fixes them to make them look like nothing ever happened. lots of money goes into getting them alligned straight again!

·
FAITH
604 Posts
OVRBST said:
DAAAAMN....good find man. How'd you know that?
There was a thread about it when it happened a while ago.

I think it's pretty sad he didn't try to fix it, and even more sad that t04r.com hasn't been updated in over a year.

supracelica32 said:
yes probably the best around. fixes them to make them look like nothing ever happened. lots of money goes into getting them alligned straight again!
Do you have a picture of a completed car? Around how much would he be asking for?

Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've seen all these cars in person, my friend picked up a 98 six speed from him, can't wait to see the quicksilver brought back.

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Khader K. said:
There was a thread about it when it happened a while ago.

I think it's pretty sad he didn't try to fix it, and even more sad that t04r.com hasn't been updated in over a year.

Do you have a picture of a completed car? Around how much would he be asking for?

Thanks
the black one is the only only completed but i believe i sold it last night to a guy off here but ill let you know

about the silver one guys. do you know where the thread is about it when he wrecked or how and why he wrecked? thanks.

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
That is awesome, I'd love to see them once they are completed as well. Looks like your dad does real good work. Thank God someone is saving the damaged ones, seems like there are a lot that have met an early fate.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
that is a very very good looking blue color!

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
supratter said:
good luck saving all of these cars :)
the QS one shall be fixed but will probably take awhile. ill scan pics of some of the previous ones weve and and sold. have 5 now and have already sold 5 other. ill get the pics up later.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts