Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
very nice ride, targa off=windows down ;)
what suspension is it riding on?

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Nice car and good pics :)

How easy is that + infront of the FMIC on the bumper to take off and on? I noticed the one pic its missing and then its back on.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
303 said:
Nice car and good pics :)

How easy is that + infront of the FMIC on the bumper to take off and on? I noticed the one pic its missing and then its back on.
wus up man...well I got another bumper cause the bumper that came with the car, the guy hit a rabit and it cracked the middle part of the bumper. so yeah, from what i heard it isn't that hard. I am going to get rid of it when i repaint the car. I like the open mouth better :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

:drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: Nice Background and beautiful vehicles!!!! :bigthumb:
I like how you set that one picture up so the headlight of the bike is looking across the drivers headlight of the supra :)

M

·
0 Posts
no offense to your car, I love it, but can I have a pic of that background without the car in front, I think it looks awesome and need it for a ackground on my comp. Thanks man

edit: also it looks like your front wheels bow in too much

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mk3kidNA86 said:
no offense to your car, I love it, but can I have a pic of that background without the car in front, I think it looks awesome and need it for a ackground on my comp. Thanks man
i would but i didn't take a shot of the background. When I go back to visit my friend, I'll go and take the picture :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
those are some nice pics. like the first one in particular.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts