Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing really special...Just a simple, well put together setup that runs ok...In the pictures it has a plate system on it, that has been changes to a Fogger setup. If thats not enough, I will run the plate and fogger.

It MIGHT be coming to TXT2K9 if HotSoup's car isn't running. Here are a few pictures.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great car! The cage with the top down looks sick! Can you give some specifics on the motor. Also what ET and MPH?
just a basic budget built old school carbed 383ci. the last time I ran it was on a 150hp shot of nitrous and it ran [email protected] It has been [email protected] but only went [email protected] on that pass. Sense then I have added a direct port with a 28N/24F tuneup(around a 250hp hit). Should run well into the 5's. Looking for bottom
9's around 145mph+. If it doesn't run that fast I will put the plate on it and spray it with another 150hp. That should do the trick. Its actually pretty street friendly setup. It hooks really good. Has been 1.30 60ft. On average it goes 1.32-1.35's.

I might have to add a funny car style cage to it soon. Depending on the ET it runs.

Have you done any weight reduction? How much does it weigh?
When I ran [email protected] it was 3590lbs with me in it and like 3-4 gallons of gas. It has alot of weight reduction.

Thanks again everybody. The car has come along ways thats for sure!! My overall goal is to one day own a huge single 6-speed Supra. Unless I win the lottery, I dont see it in the future....lol

See yall in TX!!!

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Very nice! Great pics of the t/a.

Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks alot guys! THe more I am reading about TXTK9 the more I want to take my car...lol

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Great car, and some really damn cool pics of it!!! My pops has a LT1 WS6 hardtop with 27,000 miles on it. Love the Camaro and 'bird pics.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Nice and clean! Well done! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great car, and some really damn cool pics of it!!! My pops has a LT1 WS6 hardtop with 27,000 miles on it. Love the Camaro and 'bird pics.

I have right at 40,000 miles on this one. Its been on the race track 90% of its life. At the same time it is very streetable and runs on 93 on the street. 95% of the time I am running 110oct on the street just because. But when I go to the track I am going to run Renagade 116 or 118.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts