Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some progress pix. I've got my FMIC installed and also the hardpipes are done. Moved the battery to the trunk and did a lot of other stuff too like some bumper mods and stuff.. and I know the engine bay looks nasty - I'll clean it up next winter..

Pics:

·
Registered
339 Posts
nice setup on the intercooler. Got some pics of the pipes alone? Im thinking about custom making a set like that. Do you know the angle degree's measures?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post pics of the pipes when i take them off again. No specific angles measured - if you're planning on doing stuff like that, you haveto do them straight to your car - not by measures cause they'll never fit!

·
Is this thing on?
306 Posts
looks great.......... do you still have your bumber support, the big metal bar, sorry i really cant think of what to call it right now.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Looks like it needs some paint and to be cleaned up a bit, other then that its pretty nice ^_^..

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Is that a cork in your accordian hose?
LMAO!

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
QUOTE=SupraDreamer44]how is the bumper being held on?..... i never understood how without the bar[/QUOTE]

Use your imagination, same way my MAXX bumper is hung. CUSTOM :bigthumb:

I used a series of mounting brackets, screws, tabs, and the occasional flytie :ugh2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Supraguy, yeah that is a cork - temporarily - now it has a custom plastic stubb in it.

ZeroOne, Yeah, Blitz dual drive

SupraDreamer 44, the front bumper is attached to the body with four M6 bolts

Krister, the welding is pretty awful IMO - but I'm working on it..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts