Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we have a Titan sub-forum in here, welcome.
anyway, I've been trying to contact you guys for a while . My supra is currently engine-less and it will be a big and costly project. I already have most of the parts (which most I bought from Titan) but as I was told the shop is extremly busy and wont do engine swaps anymore. all what needs to be done in the first stage is to get the new rebuilt engine in the car along with the clutch (the old engine is already out). and when the shop will have time the second stage after the initial break in the turbo kit will be installed and will need tunning (Map ECU). also, Coilovers, different electronics, gauges,..etc will need to be installed. I tried alot of shops and didnt trust any of them to get the job done and Titan's reputation is almost flawless, :) , I am willing to put a downpayment before even the car is touched and even willing to work on the car myself during the weekend. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
What kind of car, send me pictures of what we're working with on email and I'll try and schedule something.

thanks

Knight_MKIII said:
Finally we have a Titan sub-forum in here, welcome.
anyway, I've been trying to contact you guys for a while . My supra is currently engine-less and it will be a big and costly project. I already have most of the parts (which most I bought from Titan) but as I was told the shop is extremly busy and wont do engine swaps anymore. all what needs to be done in the first stage is to get the new rebuilt engine in the car along with the clutch (the old engine is already out). and when the shop will have time the second stage after the initial break in the turbo kit will be installed and will need tunning (Map ECU). also, Coilovers, different electronics, gauges,..etc will need to be installed. I tried alot of shops and didnt trust any of them to get the job done and Titan's reputation is almost flawless, :) , I am willing to put a downpayment before even the car is touched and even willing to work on the car myself during the weekend. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts