Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Very cool, why not vinal the pods?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool, why not vinal the pods?
thought about it but i didn't have any around. i may re-wrap them in vinyl later but it actually looks a lot better in person with the carpet :)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
thought about it but i didn't have any around. i may re-wrap them in vinyl later but it actually looks a lot better in person with the carpet :)

It doesnt look bad...i was just curious

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesnt look bad...i was just curious
ic... i thought about it. i think it may or may not look better. the whole bottom section of the doorpanel is carpet.
It looks good. :bigthumb: But does it get in the way of your leg? since its kinda close to your clutch.
thanks :) not really. when driving it doesnt get in the way at all, but its in the way of the foot rest a little bit but the sound makes up for it.
I'm guess you went to work on this yourself? How long did it end up taking you?
yeah my first door pod attempt. i practiced once before i did these. once you get use to wrapping, mixing resin, and glassing it doesnt take long at all. it took me about 4 hours of total work to get compeleted not including drying and curing time. i worked on them over a three day period.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last time I worked with fiberglass I nearly rendered myself brain dead from the fumes and had nothing to show for it. Congrats.
wow... yeah the fumes are bad... so i try to work outside as much as possible and use a respirator :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts