Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
@Supraman137: thank you for your comment - It actually was the ONLY good one in that whole thread ... that thing just got outta hand ... partially my fault as I should've known that even the best argumentation wouldn't bring that thing to a stop. It's sometimes just plain impossible to speak with some people ... Leadership Communication 101 (my instructor would hate me right now hahahhaa)
Wait. None of mine were any good? DAMN YOU MAT!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Use your brain my friend - and grow the fuck up :)
How can you possibly tell someone else to grow the fuck up when all you do is use the same childish argument of: I'm smarter than you, I have more money than you, & I have more class than you and then call Curtis a little chinese/japanese/mandarin/whatever boy???? WTF. WAKE THE FUCK UP. LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THEN SAY GROW UP!

@Supraman137: thank you for your comment - It actually was the ONLY good one in that whole thread ... that thing just got outta hand ... partially my fault as I should've known that even the best argumentation wouldn't bring that thing to a stop. It's sometimes just plain impossible to speak with some people ... Leadership Communication 101 (my instructor would hate me right now hahahhaa)
His comment was a very nice comment but the REASON it got out of hand was cause YOU INSULTED Nick for trying to help you and called him out. THEN when people told you that you had an attitude problem YOU decided to act like you were better than everyone because you had more education and made more money.

Everyone else in here gets along fine, EXCEPT YOU! Gee I wonder why??

I'll give you a clue. It's because no one like stuck up assholes to begin with!

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Very last comment ... I hope you guys understand that EVERYONE is just talking out there asses here ...

NO ONE knows what happened between Nick and me except the two of us.

God ... people can be such idiots sometimes... unbelievable :)

I'm out :)

As for all the other comments here: I feel like trying to teach a 2year old higher mathematics ... I give up. (If you don't understand that analogy call your parents.)

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i'm calling it a night, that's enough ownage for a decade. Let's start this once again at 7am. everyone set their clocks. thanks for your time.

no one called u out. I posted a picture of my custom wheel, and you got bent out of shape making fun of sirv's black magic booty supra.

that's where it started. Plus , if that was the only thing you've said it wouldn't be a big deal, but everyone here has had a problem with you,

including Ken Henderson. and that guy gets along with everyone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
last comment as well, for the night

i dont think anyone needs to know the situation. you pretty much handled the situation in the worst way possible, in the sense that you made a total ass out of yourself. you could have dealt with the situation in a much more mature way. i'm pretty sure when dealing with your work, you wouldn't go about the way you did in this thread, and dont try to use the "its just supraforums" excuse.

on a lighter note, pics of your fiberglass work?

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 · (Edited)
@Curtis: you might as well save your letters for something useful - this thread is over for me :) ... also you owned whom? me? I don't think so ... that would assume that I care about that BS at all (Why would I care about your opinion when I don't even know you? ... but on the other hand - a honest thank you for caring about me so much!) :)

edweeeeener: I will post pics tmr - it 99% complete - I'm still missing 2 custom speaker-rings from Germany :( ... also no fiber-glass visible ... I don't like too much fancy stuff - the system is a SQ system not a bling-bling-show-car thingy :)
Anyways - it's up tmr at the members-ride section

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Very last comment ... I hope you guys understand that EVERYONE is just talking out there asses here ...

As for all the other comments here: I feel like trying to teach a 2year old higher mathematics ... I give up. (If you don't understand that analogy call your parents.)
how come any time someone posts on here and says something to you, instead of responding you just call everyone idiots and say you're too smart? if you're so smart how come u cant come up with anything besides you're idiots? that george bush comment was a good try except you either forgot, or are not educated enough about US politics to know that california voted against bush in both elections. stating that anyone in this thread had anything to do with bush getting elected is pretty ignorant. almost as ignorant as your racists comments. good pickup on the germany thing too. too bad there is such a language barrier, it be funny if you could actually understand what people are saying to you. guess i'm wasting my time writing this too, you wont understand it one bit. fuck now.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts

No, I have a feeling you will be posting again, then it will come to an abrupt end.

What a cluster fuck.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
how come any time someone posts on here and says something to you, instead of responding you just call everyone idiots and say you're too smart? if you're so smart how come u cant come up with anything besides you're idiots? that george bush comment was a good try except you either forgot, or are not educated enough about US politics to know that california voted against bush in both elections. stating that anyone in this thread had anything to do with bush getting elected is pretty ignorant. almost as ignorant as your racists comments. good pickup on the germany thing too. too bad there is such a language barrier, it be funny if you could actually understand what people are saying to you. guess i'm wasting my time writing this too, you wont understand it one bit. fuck now.
classic. fuck now.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Oh BTW drift, me @ SILV:)... talking about that, anyone who is going(justin,adam and idk who else, caravaning??????)
I set up the main caravans every year for the last 4 years at least. I will be doing it again this year, although I will be heading out on Wednesday night this year since the dyno is Thursday morning. Once we get closer to the event you will see my normal thread with all the details as usual.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
MAN, I leave for a few hours to pull my motor and tranny out of my car and this thread got busy...

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,405 Posts
I'm not here to take sides, but I have heard both sides to this story.

Nick is always busy at work. Mat wants things done In a Hurry or last minute (Trust me I know) Mat can be abrasive at times, but you must not take it in the butt. He has rubbed me in the wrong way in the past, but I get over it. Nick and I have had falling outs in the past, and we get over it. That's how it is as friends, we get over it!

When it comes to business, friendship is set aside. As a customer Mat has been better them most. If he wants it done right and fast, he pays extra to get it done right and pays on time. Sometimes shops try to cherry pick their customers based on attitude, but in other parts of the world business is business and the money is always green, regardless of skin color, attitude or sense of humor.

I have done this in the past, and would turn down business based on traits like Mat's. Mat as a business minded individual looks at this and he looks at it as a bad business move. I agree with that view point now. I know when Nick gets pushed he gets upset fast, and with both of these guys in these moods the wick burns faster then most!

In the end, we can all meet up and have a few rounds of beer and make quick jokes about what is going on here, like some of us that are close to Nick, Mat and close to me do, with no ill intent. So If Mat pissed off my GF and she can get over it, :1poke: I'm sure all of us as men can get over it. :)

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
I'm not here to take sides, but I have heard both sides to this story.

Nick is always busy at work. Mat wants things done In a Hurry or last minute (Trust me I know) Mat can be abrasive at times, but you must not take it in the butt. He has rubbed me in the wrong way in the past, but I get over it. Nick and I have had falling outs in the past, and we get over it. That's how it is as friends, we get over it!

When it comes to business, friendship is set aside. As a customer Mat has been better them most. If he wants it done right and fast, he pays extra to get it done right and pays on time. Sometimes shops try to cherry pick their customers based on attitude, but in other parts of the world business is business and the money is always green, regardless of skin color, attitude or sense of humor.

I have done this in the past, and would turn down business based on traits like Mat's. Mat as a business minded individual looks at this and he looks at it as a bad business move. I agree with that view point now. I know when Nick gets pushed he gets upset fast, and with both of these guys in these moods the wick burns faster then most!

In the end, we can all meet up and have a few rounds of beer and make quick jokes about what is going on here, like some of us that are close to Nick, Mat and close to me do, with no ill intent. So If Mat pissed off my GF and she can get over it, :1poke: I'm sure all of us as men can get over it. :)
There's a big difference between "a bit abrasive" or "willing to pay for wanting it fast" and posting on the forums to bash someone who wasn't willing to do business the way you demanded of them. I consider myself kind of neutral to this discussin and holy shit what a tool Mut or whatever his name is has come off as.

I meet plenty of people with money, ridiculous money. The kind of money where you cant even talk to them because they don't understand your world of having to work for a living or where a $100k loss has any concern. Not one of those people I have ever met acted like Mut. Hes the quintessential rich douche bag. I think he showed everyone his true colors in this thread, just some rich crybaby who thinks hes above the rest of us. Looks like hes not because his money has failed to get him what he wanted even now. You measure a man's character by how he treats people around him. You know to respect him by how he respects others. I temper this when I judge his achievements

·
4,934 Posts
I'm going to drive to wherever Nick has his shop, and give him a big hug :love: Because, not only do we have the same names, but he has huge bawls for not putting customers in front of other paying customers, for more money.

:bigthumb:

·
!black
4,622 Posts
What the fuck did I just read here? Seriously... did I read a bunch of whiney cunts try to play the mine-is-bigger game? :lol:

1x Engineering degree, 2x MBAs, 1x Marketing Certificate and more to come :rofl: :rofl:

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Hope I'm not late... someone said this Mat douchebag was handing out checks? I just want to make sure I get mine! I am not going to use mine on a widebody (fake or real) or wheels (ebay or custom)... I am going to get me a hooker! When she says later I am going to show her the cash (from buddy Mat) and say...

"Fuck now...."

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
:rofl: OMG!!! WTF! the one nite i decided to go to bed early and i miss all this. :rofl:

But heres something, i'm getting tired of being a keyboard warrior. So how about next time that we both are at the same meet you come up to me and tell me to STFU.
Well Mat i still have that offer on the table for you.

·
New York Sports
954 Posts
What a cocksucker. I hate people like this who think theyre better than everybody because they make more money. I seriously hope he shows up at the next meet and gets his teeth kicked in.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Mat - if I offended you I want to apologize way in advance... I posted above before I saw your posts in the OT section.

I would have never done that had I realized how much of a wealthy fancy pants "European" you were. If you ever need ANYTHING... and I mean ANYTHING at all - even something as trivial to you as a pool boy at one of your fancy palaces - I am your guy buddy.

Give me a buzz or shoot me a PM if you get a paper cut thumbing through those books you read to get your 185469 MBAs from all over the globe - I have band-aids.

Just send me a postcard if you get a headache adding up the amounts of all those 100K invoices you have for your car - I have Advil.

And if for whatever reason you get cramps from the thoughts of how much better you are than everyone else in the world - don't be shy.... I have Midol for ya too buddy!

It would be an honor for a nobody boy like me to associate with such a SUCCESSFUL and PRESTIGIOUS Supra owner like yourself!

If you ever make it over to this coast give me ring - I wouldn't mind you buying me some drinks and shit... hell I can bring 50 or so people that I have become closely acquainted with through these forums and cars.

You must realize that money and all that shit is useless, what are you going to do one day if you wake up and God forbid all that shit is gone?

I for one sleep graciously every night and it is not due to me having a HEAVY bank account, like a prominent man like yourself - it is because I know when I put my head to the pillow I have just endured a day in which I was honest and fair with anyone and/or anything I dealt with (you will make some great friends going that route).

Wake up asshole - however great you think you are... in the grand scheme of things you ain't shit. All of your money, high paying jobs, villages, degrees, fake friends (because you have money), cars, clothes, etc that you cherish oh so dearly as you have made it clear... are all here today... gone tomorrow type things.

Maybe take a class, buy a book, get a degree on the real importance in life, you will find it is not money and all that bullshit you seem to think it is.

Aristotle once said, "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." Think about that a bit before the next time you go about being such an arrogant, better than everyone guy again.

81 - 100 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.