Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy the is down the road a bit from me.
He was outside today so I pulled in and talked to him.
Turns out he's selling :(
told him I'd post something on here for him...
if anyone's interested, I'm gunna post a thread in the for sale section.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
Ummm......so who's MKIV is it?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
the details are overwhelming :)

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Hey Mike I would like to take a spin in your beast one day. I own the taekwondo on the corner of bothell everett hwy and 180th... Let me know if thats possible, even though there are really no good stretches of road around here.

·
4,923 Posts
Saintdog said:
Hey Mike I would like to take a spin in your beast one day. I own the taekwondo on the corner of bothell everett hwy and 180th... Let me know if thats possible, even though there are really no good stretches of road around here.
no problem. I pass by there a lot on my way to and from Gold's.

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Just stop in one day... I'm ususally there from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm. Look for a raised F-350 in grey or a black Supra, thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Hey Mike I also would like to take a spin in your beast..... Let me know if thats possible, even though there are really no good stretches of road around here.

·
4,923 Posts
Craig King said:
Hey Mike I also would like to take a spin in your beast..... Let me know if thats possible, even though there are really no good stretches of road around here.
lol.

do you still need help with your computer? Sorry some hacker brute forced your backdoor with a trojan :)

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
post up in the for sale section with a bit more details......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts