Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know...way noob question. But search is down...what is the difference between Fikse FM/5's and Profil 5's? I have been looking at them on the Fikse website, but the pictures are so shiny that it's hard to tell what kind of lip they have. Is it anything else?

Thanks

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
I know, I know...way noob question. But search is down...what is the difference between Fikse FM/5's and Profil 5's? I have been looking at them on the Fikse website, but the pictures are so shiny that it's hard to tell what kind of lip they have. Is it anything else?

Thanks
I believe on the profile 5's, the center area (lugs and centercap) is inset moreso than the FM's. Other than that, dunno..

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
In the Profil 5's, the lugs are pushed in more. The curve going into the spark plug is a lot steeper than the FM's. Makes it a bit aggressive and thats why I went with it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
In the Profil 5's, the lugs are pushed in more. The curve going into the spark plug is a lot steeper than the FM's. Makes it a bit aggressive and thats why I went with it.
Interesting.. Wheels with spark plugs... lol ;)

Fikse FTW btw.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What offeset would be the Supra fitment, say I wanted to run a 245 tire in the front and a 275 or 285 in the rear? I know, more noob questions. And does anyone have pictures of both actually on a Supra...black would be preferable, but I would just like to see them on a car. I can see the FM/5's on the Fikse website, KumiJr, do you have any pictures on your car?

·
Banned
725 Posts
What offeset would be the Supra fitment, say I wanted to run a 245 tire in the front and a 275 or 285 in the rear? I know, more noob questions. And does anyone have pictures of both actually on a Supra...black would be preferable, but I would just like to see them on a car. I can see the FM/5's on the Fikse website, KumiJr, do you have any pictures on your car?
by your tire selection, it looks that you want 9 inch front and 10 inch rear wheels. best offset on a 9 inch front is about + 45mm , and + 43~44mm for a 10 inch rear, where no fender with need rolling.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the widest tire, front and rear I could get away with, without rubbing or fender rolling. I really couldn't imagine going wider than a 255, maybe 265, but could I pull off 295 in the rear? Just curious of course. I probably won't need more than 275, but just curious what the limits are

1 - 7 of 7 Posts