Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PRE-racing.com
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<center>I was just editing some of the limited footage that i happened to attain and wanted some feedback.

Fresquez

<a href="http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2738033">Click here to watch!!!!</a>

I'll be down in NM for a week in August I would like to film some supras in action!!! so if anyone is interested please let me know....</center>

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
I totally dig the U2 - such a fresh change from all the Linkin Park & gangsta rap BS that most people dub to a video.
I think its great for the footage you had, some more high speed/action footage of both cars in motion would have been awesome, and engine bay shots would have been nice too.. not that either of those ladies lift their skirts for many people, let alone a camera... :)

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Like i said before i think it looks great ... we just need to get some street action of all the Supras at some point! The song seems to fit as well, such a refreshing change from all the music other people seem to use.

Yea the skirts rarely come up.... :(

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think it was great. Good choice of music as well. More action footage, maybe a quick shot under the bonnet would be nice. It would be nice to get as many Supras from NM in a video.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Looks good Daniel. I have literally hundreds and hundreds of hours of footage you can use if you would like however quality will pale in comparrison to your camera.

Get in touch and we will plan something for your visit out.

Ben

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Awesome, not only editing, but filming. Capturing the lines of the supra from that close is an art that I can respect.

·
PRE-racing.com
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks.... anyone interested in their car being in the next film? I'm planning on filming in August... Let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts