Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Like i said before i think it looks great ... we just need to get some street action of all the Supras at some point! The song seems to fit as well, such a refreshing change from all the music other people seem to use.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Good little video. If you can get some original street footage as well as some "photoshoot" type shots all in one video you'll really have something great.

My only complaint is that you overdid the little motionblur type effect a bit... It's not that it's a bad effect it's just seeing it too many times gets a little old. Just some friendly criticism, other than that it was good.

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
nice video.. dam i have 2 learn how 2 u my Premiere lol.... think anyone can host 2 for downloading?

·
67mm soon
113 Posts
200MPH said:
Like i said before i think it looks great ... we just need to get some street action of all the Supras at some point! The song seems to fit as well, such a refreshing change from all the music other people seem to use.

nahh deffinatly need to have linkin park or disturbed for music :nervous:

really good editing! hi res DL would be great

·
PRE-racing.com
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I would like to put the high res film on a site for you all to download but the orignial is 750 mb I don't know how patient you would have to be be download that but even here with cable internet it still takes a while.... if anyone knows of a place I can host it please let me know...

Fresquez

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome NM supra video, and thoes cars are so beautiful, you guys need to come to Burque and find the Carrera GT thats around here and race that fool along with other super cars. that would make for a classy video.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,400 Posts
is the red supdawg yours? u dont mind i use it as my avatar??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts