Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today

Next week after finals, these will be going on. Then the car will hopefully be meeting its new owner.

:sadwavey:

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Damn this is kinda out of the blue..... so many people i know of are moving on shame shame

New owner anyone we know??

·
Blue Thunder
3,551 Posts
DAYUM ALEX !!!!!! WHYYYY !?!?!?!?! Got any parts for sale !?!?!
I say"DON'T DO IT " !

B

·
JetFire
5,387 Posts
Sad day indeed......but happy day for new owner

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
having already sold my supra once and bought back the same one, i can say that you will probably save yourself some time and hassle if you just keep it :)

but seriously, priorities and circumstances change, and if it's time, it's time. good luck.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll just say, i can't sleep and shower in my supra. I also can't really build equity in a supra either. :)

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
i hear that. buying a house was the smartest thing i ever did. gotta take care of business first, toys second.

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Agree, buying a house is the smartest thing you can do. However, it's not a cheap move so I understand why the Supra had to go. Eventhough my car was already paid off, I almost got rid of it in order to add to the house downpayment.

·
LD President
502 Posts
alex -

where/what are you buying? give me a call, i may have a few solutions for you (considering your car is payed off and im assuming it's not the monthly pymt that is affecting your decision). you should have my number, if not, PM me. I have a few other things id like to talk you about anyway.

Mike

·
Blue Thunder
3,551 Posts
Werd, buying the house was the BEST thing I could have ever done !!! G/L !!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
But you could sleep and shower in the boat :) Hate to see her go man but you're making the right decision. You'll have a better one in no time. Trust me.

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Another sad day they just keep up comming.Good choice if you buy a house.Later chino

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry to hear Alex, I regret selling all 5 of my MKIV's. Good luck Bro.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts