Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pictures of the car in awhile... so what the hell.

It was fun to get the car out of the garage for awhile, even though it was only like a 5 mile trip. Nothing special with the pictures, I have to really get with someone who can take pics and photoshop I want some HDR stuff.

Let me know your thoughts as I always welcome new ideas and thoughts. I have huge high res images for those who might want them, I thought they would be too big to post.

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
WOW haven't seen that car in so long I thought it was DEAD you even got rims on her now GOOD JOB i'm loving it, now when can i see it in person? Looking good.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
everything looks good !

i would get rid of the candy bars and put some 97-98 turn signals...im talking but i still have mine...

nice wheels too.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everton - Like I said it never leaves the garage anymore.

Yes the wheels are Ruff Racing - not my first pick but they get the job done.

And I agree 100% about the turn signals, I just havent got around to ordering the 97-98s yet. Thanks.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Looks very nice , Have you tried wingless. Black looks very clean wingless. I would probably go for painting the rims black and the wingless look. It looks classy as it tho.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks great. I can't wait to see it in person. It definitely looks like it was worth the wait with Sunshine...

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.. and Rob - It was def. worth the 7 month wait on the paint.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Dan the car looks great, I would drive it alot more if I had weather like yours.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
looks good man.

Are you the same guy that used to have a celica??? The first one to hit a 13.9 in a GT-S??

·
Registered
274 Posts
its great to drive it once and awhile :)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Yes the car was repainted and is DuPont Super Jet Black.

Mani - thanks man, and I hate to drive it b/c it is like a black mirror now and I dont want to get chips or scratches - I Know its dumb.

No I never had a Celica, sorry.

Nick - Talk to me when your bitch runs, mine is alright at best - yours is not running and rusting away in your driveway. LOL :D

Sev - I would have to agree, nothing beats getting behind the wheel - still puts a smile on my face 4 years later.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts