Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a new look to my mkiii, got tinting done on wednesday, put on a set of enkei wheels today as well as put my speedhut dash faces in finally. The wheels are just a nice looking replacement for the sawblades, since I wasn't able to get the black volk gt-c's that i want due to some money issues, but these were cheap and look nice for now. hopefully by the end of the year or next year i'll be riding on volks. anywayy, some pics:

ended up getting the car dirty as hell, since i went over to a buddy's house middle of nowhere on a dirt road, but i guess it doesn't show as much in the pics as it does in person

next on my list is tein coilovers and a new damn exhaust, my stock piping has 3 holes all in different places

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tsuper92 said:
the pics don't look like the car is at stock height.stealthy look all black,must look sweet at knight.
yeah i was expecting it to look a little more like a monster truck, but the car looks lower with the new wheels compared to the sawblades, and yeah it is at stock height, everything is stock in terms of that stuff.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah, using iii looked dumb and out of place in that font so i just did mk3 instead of mkiii, you're not the first to ask that though

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
silenus said:
speedhut.com, saw a few other people on here that had em so i gave em a shot

awesome, thanks.. they look really good

·
Registered
413 Posts
boo! for unoriginality on my part >_<

But the gauges and wheels look nice. I was leaning towards red, but now I can't tell if I want a red or black supra. Damn you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boostedmkiii said:
awesome, thanks.. they look really good
no.. thank you for liking them :)

bandwagonpilot said:
boo! for unoriginality on my part >_<

But the gauges and wheels look nice. I was leaning towards red, but now I can't tell if I want a red or black supra. Damn you.
go for BLACK ^_^ i'm most likely biased because of mine, but black just looks much cleaner to me on mkiii's than red. it's an incredible pain in the ass to keep it clean though, since every little damn thing shows up

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i want to get my windows tinted now.. did u have to removie your rear interior so they could tint those rear windows easier?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
viper92086 said:
i want to get my windows tinted now.. did u have to removie your rear interior so they could tint those rear windows easier?
no, didn't do that this time around, if you look you can see they weren't able to tint along where the paneling goes over the windows, so there's a light brown strip in the little dots that fade. some day I plan on redoing all my interior so i'll re-tint those two with the paneling out

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
loving the gauges! I love mine too, I got a switch to change from green to blue. It's nice to change it up every once in awhile. =]
and the wheels. You said they were somewhat cheap? How much?
and that's stock height?!?!
just the wheels that change it?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I wanna see pics when you get your coilovers installed ^^.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Hey, your door is open there..

in the last pic lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts