Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Built 2 enjoy NOT garage
891 Posts
Clean car, Only thing I dont like is the blue vacuum hoses

· Registered
3,927 Posts
Love the car, just don't ever load a car backwards on a trailer again please...makes the tail of the trail WAY too heavy and easier to jack knife ;)
your so right on that take it from me i work at uhaul and you wouldnt belive the call we have when someone does to load the trailer right 60 percent of weight goe in the front 40 in back other wise the trailer will sway also call jack knife causeing a back accident it such a nice car would be a sad day it soemthing bad happen to it

· Registered
3,927 Posts
Love the car, just don't ever load a car backwards on a trailer again please...makes the tail of the trail WAY too heavy and easier to jack knife ;)
your so right on that take it from me i work at uhaul and you wouldnt belive the call we have when someone does to load the trailer right 60 percent of weight goe in the front 40 in back other wise the trailer will sway also call jack knife causeing a back accident it such a nice car would be a sad day it soemthing bad happen to it

· Registered
3,927 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.