Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my Supra from Infinite here on the boards and I couldn't be happier. Jeff was the greatest guy to work with and hooked me up with a super great deal.

I was a little picky with others we were looking at but I had to have his when I went down a week ago to see it. Everything is HKS, only the best best were put into this supra and the thing that capped it off for me was that is was built by SP Engineering which I love as a shop.

Very happy and hopefully I will be on here more to catch the next meet.

Louie

· Super Moderator
13,795 Posts
Ohhhh, Louie,

Now THAT'S a car! I pretty much figured you would pop for this car when you emailed me a few weeks back. It's got to be great picking up a car and all you have to do is keep gas in her, keep her shiny side up and keep her insured. Welcome back, buddy. It's been far too long.

Ken.

· The Good Doctor
2,408 Posts
you know I never thought I would ever say this, but I like those rims on your car. Looks very good and Congrats....ahhh the feeling of picking up a supra, isnt it awesome :)

The gold i just never was a fan of until i saw yours.

· Old School
4,434 Posts
Congrats Louie. The usual suspects will need to meet up to admire that sweet new ride.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
:beer: I'll drink to that!

Welcome back, your Supra is sick!!!

· HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ohhhh, Louie,

Now THAT'S a car! I pretty much figured you would pop for this car when you emailed me a few weeks back. It's got to be great picking up a car and all you have to do is keep gas in her, keep her shiny side up and keep her insured. Welcome back, buddy. It's been far too long.

Ken.

Thanks Ken, Now I just have to find a place that sells 100 octane out here since the Fcon is set at that map and I would like to keep it there. The only thing I am having a problem with is the clutch... Not really stalling it but it does make alot of rattling and other little noises but Mike D. says that normal with the HKS Twin Plate.

JTS2005 - Thanks for the kind words, I was trying to get away from gold since my other supra had 2 sets of gold volks, but these iforged wheels actually look alot darker in person than in the pictures and I love them.

SupraHKSx - We moved out of that house a couple years ago, and have no problems in our new house.

SupraMatt96 - yep, this is another one of my supras to hit the A.V. but like Mike (MDsuprastar) I will probably hardly ever bring it out except for meets and weekend driving. I will baby it like I babied my blue one.

Lagtime - Hey chip, can't wait to get to the next meet with all of you guys again. That is what I am anticipating next.

ionoxj - yes, it is a six speed. Had to have one. Tried leaving the supra world but it called me back.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, glad to be back. It might even be at SPE in the first part of July to go up in power.

Louie

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
glad you're back home where you belong :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.