1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
:ghey:

B

·
0 Posts
IT IS A UNIVERSAL FIT ITEM--I WILL SUGGEST CHECKING YOUR USER GUIDE IF YOU ARE UNSURE!
Hmm, yes... chapter 13 of the owners manual says the following:

NORMAL TITANIUM TOURING STYLE PEDAL FIT THIS CAR

·
Registered
269 Posts
i think (hope?) Cassio was joking...

W

·
0 Posts
you can buy those at pep boys, or toys r us...

They just have those crappy clamps that go around the back of the pedal...on top of the existing one.

ebay always puts the name of a hot car in the description of universal or otherwise crappy parts.

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
at least those bolt on. ive seen some the you fold the metal clips on the back over the pedal. the plastic portions were similar to that plastic used in toys you;d get out of a gumball machine... they type the more like wax than plastic

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lamer5 said:
i think (hope?) Cassio was joking...

uh yeah i was joking.... Id go Mr. Bean style and use a broom or something to activate my clutch before i touch one of those....

Just popped up on an mk3 search on ebay.

...one thing about this car is I have to do multiple searches
(ie; mkiii supre, mk3 supra, 87 supra, 86.5 supra, ma70, so on and so forth...)

T

·
0 Posts
I thought someone made a kit for the gas pedal that pushed it over a few inches to increase the old Heel-Toe action. It wasn't just a cover, but the complete pedal assembly.

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
I went to dallas meet a couple of weeks ago with a "VTEC" sticker on my car.....ppl were looking at me stupid. Even backed in my car instead of putting it head in first like the other TEN supras.......good times.......good times.....

Kruso

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Turbo Johnson said:
I thought someone made a kit for the gas pedal that pushed it over a few inches to increase the old Heel-Toe action. It wasn't just a cover, but the complete pedal assembly.
I'd definitely like to hear about this. My heel-toe doesn't always come through as smooth as I wished because of the tight/cramped up area. I am getting better at it all the time but I still find trouble every so often.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts