Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
:ghey:

G

·
IT IS A UNIVERSAL FIT ITEM--I WILL SUGGEST CHECKING YOUR USER GUIDE IF YOU ARE UNSURE!
Hmm, yes... chapter 13 of the owners manual says the following:

NORMAL TITANIUM TOURING STYLE PEDAL FIT THIS CAR

·
Registered
269 Posts
i think (hope?) Cassio was joking...

G

·
you can buy those at pep boys, or toys r us...

They just have those crappy clamps that go around the back of the pedal...on top of the existing one.

ebay always puts the name of a hot car in the description of universal or otherwise crappy parts.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lamer5 said:
i think (hope?) Cassio was joking...

uh yeah i was joking.... Id go Mr. Bean style and use a broom or something to activate my clutch before i touch one of those....

Just popped up on an mk3 search on ebay.

...one thing about this car is I have to do multiple searches
(ie; mkiii supre, mk3 supra, 87 supra, 86.5 supra, ma70, so on and so forth...)

G

·
I thought someone made a kit for the gas pedal that pushed it over a few inches to increase the old Heel-Toe action. It wasn't just a cover, but the complete pedal assembly.

·
The Great Kruso
3,875 Posts
I went to dallas meet a couple of weeks ago with a "VTEC" sticker on my car.....ppl were looking at me stupid. Even backed in my car instead of putting it head in first like the other TEN supras.......good times.......good times.....

Kruso

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Turbo Johnson said:
I thought someone made a kit for the gas pedal that pushed it over a few inches to increase the old Heel-Toe action. It wasn't just a cover, but the complete pedal assembly.
I'd definitely like to hear about this. My heel-toe doesn't always come through as smooth as I wished because of the tight/cramped up area. I am getting better at it all the time but I still find trouble every so often.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.