Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Those r very good #'s. BTW have u got any DP or not! The reason i asked is,i dynoed mine,a 94 6-speed with DP,Super Dragger and HKS Hard pipes(no intake) made 332 RWHP and 312 ft-lbs. I wonder why my torque was a little bit low !
Yasir

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yasir, i dont have a downpipe. i updated my web page with a stock dyno chart. the mods that i have on my car are on that page also. could it be your tuning is a lil off? shouldnt it be around 390hp with a downpipe and such?

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doh, btw, i think that running those mods without an aftermarket intake is hurting you. comparing the stock dyno with my dyno, i gained close to 9HP with intake and exhaust. I think my next mods will be the DP and BCC. should i get the boost controller installed at the same time? if i dont really need it, i'd like to buy it later. how does that sound with everyone?

·
Registered
482 Posts
How do i get to your web page.Anywho with an intake and an exhaust it's very difficult to believe that your car is making 327 RWHP and 320 ft-lbs. Man these r more then the stock factory #'s. I have been following the mkiv list and the forum for almost 2-1/2 years and these r the highest stock #'s i have ever seen. 327 RWHP means approx 370 hp at the crank,so u tell me how's that possible :p Any free mods like T-mod or pulling the hoses :rolleyes: .
Regards. Yasir

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this car is totally stock except for what i told you. i have no free mods on there or pulled hoses. i have no idea how i have that much HP. I just talked to another supra owner in town and he said stock supras have around 320 at the crank and put down between 280-290 rwhp. my website is http://www.gqma.d2g.com:81/kys/my_supra.html
if you want to talk to me online, i'm on ICQ UIN 319452 and AOL IM, mk4umha.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow... Those are some very impressive numbers!

Am I understanding you correctly? Your car only has the following modifications: intake, exhaust, hard-pipes, and clutch?

If so, that's impressive!

I just picked up my TT Supra a month ago and am hoping for some equally impressive numbers since the car produced such great compression test results (180-175-175-175-175-180). I'll keep my fingers crossed...

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yasir, yes it was used. the harness has never been tampered with and the only reason why it had those mods is because the owner couldnt sell it without them. People were looking for modded supras and since he had those parts from his supra lying around he sold them to me too.

Nervious, thanks for the compliment, i was suprised too. heh. yes, those are the only mods i have on the car. you should dyno the supra before you do any mods just to see what gains you get.

·
Registered
131 Posts
his car is stock boost. I was there and theres nothing sneaky about his car. Intake and exhaust dont add much on these cars untill you raise the boost and put a DP on. Ive seen STOCK cars dyno 280-315 rwhp. His numbers are fine for just an HKS intake and upgraded exhasut.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts