Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it was the greatest day in a long while. Filed monday morning and she got served Saturday AT WORK.

Has since said NOTHING of the matter and has been polite as hell.

She told my sister she cant wait to move out. HERE LEMME HELP YA.

When they leave I'm going to stick my head out the door and yell BITCH, you just got kicked the FUCK OUT! and slam the door.

I'm taking EVERYTHING. House, 3 cars, custody, 2 YEARS back child support, and SUPERVISED VISITATION because her man is violent and she never spends time with our daughter.

Thanks to all you OT fuck offs for the mental support and distraction from the siutation.
MASH FOR LYFE!

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
+1.

I'd put $$$ on the kids being used as pawns while trying to fuck over the wife.

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Im not saying he's going to use them as pawns. I'm going through a divrce myself, and the kids really suffer. I'm just saying make sure the kids are as comfortable through the whole thing as possible. They have a right to see their mother just as much as they have a right to see you. Unless there is abuse of course.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
im going thru the same thing brotha.
I thougth all my shit was done in Jan once we hit the 90days, then to find out now they need to send it to the judge and now I need that to be final. Pissing me off cuz I only have another 2 weeks until my mortgage company makes me start from scratch on getting her name off.

was she living with you this whole time? Mine was for a little, then i told her she should just leave as it would make it easier to cope with. no sense in living together if we are getting divorced.

The kid thing sucks. I was a nice guy and said she could move as long as I got to see my son. well she moved from PA to AZ and lost her job and now says she has no money to bring him back. Its a fucking pain let me tell you.

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
PM

I feel for you bro! I dont know what I would do if I couldnt see my kids!!

Can you afford to fly him or you out?

·
Retired Admin
597 Posts
Regardless of what she did to you or your kids, she is and always will be their mom. Don't treat her like that. Just move on with your life like a real man.
I went through this with my mom and my dad always treated her with respect and never talked bad about her, regardless of what she did.

What type of example do you want to set for your kids? Name calling and that other stuff is unacceptable behavior and a bad example for your kids. Your daughter will expect her husband to act like that, and your son will treat women like that. Not a good place to be.

Hold your ground but don't stoop to her level. Your kids deserve more than that, and I'm sure you want them to respect you. Respect is earned and even if they are not old enough to understand, they get it a lot better than you'll ever know.

It's good you are getting this straight now so you all can move on and your kids have a good shot at learning correct behavior and how to have healthy relationships.

·
6,015 Posts
I agree with Brit on that sense. Its harder now cuz its fresh. I mean mine is still fresh though too, but Im kinda over it. She moved on and living with someone and left state. i think the leaving state for that aspect has made it easier on me and we dont argue as much.

Supra88, I was gonna fly out there soon, but Im still kinda so so about being out there with her man. Im trying to be an adult, but knowing you arent even divorced fully yet and your ex is living with a guy she went out with years ago, that puts a damper on moods. I dont want my son to be affected by this though, but it might take some more time to be a comfy situation.

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
I know you must be hating her right now. But like Brittany said, dont let that affect your kids. My ex is a total ...well....you know... And I will NEVER say anyting about her. I dont want my kids to be subjected to that.

PM - You got a PM

·
6,015 Posts
why is divorce so expensive?

its worth it! heres to freedom!:beer:
The grass isnt always greener on the other side dude.
Ive been thinking about being single forever, but Im just not wired to be alone. In ways it has its perks, but if you are used to being with someone for like ever it seems and then you go to being totally alone, it kinda sucks.

Im not gonna bum all you guys out though. lol

Supraman88t, I appreciate the kinda gesture in PM man. Again I am shocked at how some people on here can surprise me sometimes. Maybe SFOT isnt just all full of assholes all the time. Some people have compassion.
I guess we're kinda like a really fucking weird band of brothers/sisters in here.

·
SUPRAfied
351 Posts
gratz on getting the first step done.

mine moved out a few months ago, im just waiting for the funds to get down and file. from her past, and a good few witnesses, she'll have a hard time getting anything out of me.

i havent filed for custody yet, but my daughter has been in my sole custody for about the past year (will be 1 year on march 28), she hasnt attempted to help out, or hell, even want to take her for a weekend... people say commiefornia is a pro mom state, but given the circumstances, i should have a pretty good chance of keeping my daughter right? im not even really worried about going after child support, i just dont want my kid out wherever she is.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,973 Posts
The grass isnt always greener on the other side dude.
Ive been thinking about being single forever, but Im just not wired to be alone. In ways it has its perks, but if you are used to being with someone for like ever it seems and then you go to being totally alone, it kinda sucks.

Im not gonna bum all you guys out though. lol

Supraman88t, I appreciate the kinda gesture in PM man. Again I am shocked at how some people on here can surprise me sometimes. Maybe SFOT isnt just all full of assholes all the time. Some people have compassion.
I guess we're kinda like a really fucking weird band of brothers/sisters in here.
that being with someone is an unnatural state, did you feel all fucked up when you
were a kid playing with your friends? you didnt "need" a ball and chain back then right?
there are 150000000 girls out there go get some if thats what you need.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts