Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
That paint job looks great! 6 speed? The wheels need refinishing and your set. Clean looking car, congrats

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep 6 speed, 3 week or so old paint just needs buffed real good, didn't have time to take the wheels off today so yea, looking for some type of black wheels for it, if anyone has any for a decent price just pm me, and thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
basupra said:
Looks good, but do you have the stock size frt wheels on the rear also?? They look REALLY skinny.

Tim

It's got to be. Get the right rims and that car is the hotness.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the exhaust i was told was an hks dragger and i saw the hks box but a buddy told me it wasn't so honestly i dont' know. and yep thats the stock front tires all the way around.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
nice car. remove your spoiler! black wingless is great!

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
nice the car looks identical to mine, except i have the tan interior.. i also have that same exhaust... i too have nooo idea what it is there is no name badge or stamp anywhere on it.. if you find out let me know...i think it might be jic magic??..

·
2JZA70
2,536 Posts
rizfenix said:
the exhaust i was told was an hks dragger and i saw the hks box but a buddy told me it wasn't so honestly i dont' know. and yep thats the stock front tires all the way around.
Not trying to be a dick but why would someone put front rims on the back? that makes no sense. Other than that It looks good. Black FTW!

·
Registered
605 Posts
SDstreetracer said:
Not trying to be a dick but why would someone put front rims on the back? that makes no sense. Other than that It looks good. Black FTW!
Because they don't know what they're doing.

I definitely agree, it looks like you've got 4 front wheels.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SDstreetracer said:
honestly bud couldn't tell ya. just got a good price couldn't turn it down ya know. i'm a supra newb so yea lol. are the front and back rims different sizes from the factory?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Get yourself some stock TT chromes ( not all front ). Stock chromes look so good on black.
There are usually some for sale on here.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Don't skirt on the rims, a black car with nice wheels is tough to beat. How many miles are on that thing? Nice car :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts