Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much after building all my previous cars (GTE 6 speed SC, GS) around a Supra, Im finally able to actually build one.

I've had it for about a month and a half and was actually embarassed to drive around in it when I first got it.

This is what it looked like before. Just a stock white 93 TT

it had the ugly crystal clear sidemarker lamps which I hated and also had some ghetto HKS muffler with 2 inch piping welded to the stock DP.

So BIG thanks to Sean at Titan for getting the car to where it is now.

Mods so far are FMIC, HKS exhaust, 18" CCWs, 98 headlights, 98 taillights, 98 steering wheel and suspension.

Hopefully Ill be able to drop my other motor in it this summer. So for potential buyers, the stock TT motor will be up for sale soon. (has 113K on it).

Peter

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, would anyone happen to know anyone that has the stock 93-96 turn signals?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Wheels look sick Peter.. Congrats on the new ride. when you put in the "Real" motor thcar will be insane.. Lets see how long you can keep this one before selling it.

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Wingless, I like!! Congrats!
Dan

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
How much for said motor?

·
Over Medicated
2,720 Posts
We could almost be twins.:)

FYI I have the stock 93-96 front turns you need, PM me and we'll work it out.:bigok: .

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! As for the turn signals, I'm bidding on some now and it ends today so if I don't win, I'll pick yours up.

Heres another pic I took today.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Looks sick.

This would explain someone telling me 8 times they saw Nero on the road in his Hardtop when I knew he was in NJ.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well Done Peter, congrats.

Lets see if you can keep this car longer than 3 months.

TTYL....Take it easy

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Nice car.. pretty sure I seen it/you driving westbound on 50 and passed both me and troy within a few minutes

·
Banned
330 Posts
nice car man .i saw your post on club lexus and the sc was nice too and the gs

·
FN Herstal
773 Posts
never ever ever be ambarrased to drive a mark 4 supra no matter wat lol....but now she looks like a girl with a shaved bottom :lol: nice ride dude!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I saw you out on 50 on saturday I believe. I waved from the extera. Good looking supra.

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw you out on 50 on saturday I believe. I waved from the extera. Good looking supra.
haha, I was wondering who that was in that Xterra. Thanks for the friendly wave!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts