Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much after building all my previous cars (GTE 6 speed SC, GS) around a Supra, Im finally able to actually build one.

I've had it for about a month and a half and was actually embarassed to drive around in it when I first got it.

This is what it looked like before. Just a stock white 93 TT

it had the ugly crystal clear sidemarker lamps which I hated and also had some ghetto HKS muffler with 2 inch piping welded to the stock DP.

So BIG thanks to Sean at Titan for getting the car to where it is now.

Mods so far are FMIC, HKS exhaust, 18" CCWs, 98 headlights, 98 taillights, 98 steering wheel and suspension.

Hopefully Ill be able to drop my other motor in it this summer. So for potential buyers, the stock TT motor will be up for sale soon. (has 113K on it).

Peter

·
Registered
153 Posts
I definetly wouldn't be ashamed to ride in it now good upgrades. Whats motor are you planning on dropping in there?

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had built another 2J that I was going to put into another car and since it's pretty much brand new with a 71mm, cams, 1000cc, etc, I'd rather just swap the whole thing out.

·
Slow MK3
3,160 Posts
Just Engine going for sale or trans included to ? Auto or 6 Speed ?? Also how much.. ? Just wondering.

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
complete swap including the stock auto. I'm keeping the harness and the resistor pack, but leaving the igniter.

I was thinking around $2000 for everything else which should be a good deal since the potential buyer can drive the car before I pull it out and the fact that its a US spec motor. But I wont be selling it for another couple months.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Where are your turn signals? :dunno:

Car looks great btw. White is tite ;)

Justin-

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are your turn signals? :dunno:

Justin-
The car came with some fake 97-98 ones that didn't look right so I'm still waiting on my OEM ones to come in.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
what was the good price

·
A State of Trance
2,695 Posts
Looks like another car if you look at the first pic and compare it to the last with CCW :)

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
The car came with some fake 97-98 ones that didn't look right so I'm still waiting on my OEM ones to come in.
ahh. yeah the one pic looks like the driver's side is barely hangin on. good choice removing the cheeseball clear markers too.

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks guys, I paid 15K for it and found it local. All VIN tags are in place and the pinch welds aren't crunched :). Thats one of the first things I look at when buying a car.

Also took another pic today....

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks guys, I paid 15K for it and found it local. All VIN tags are in place and the pinch welds aren't crunched :). Thats one of the first things I look at when buying a car.

Also took another pic today....

Pinch Welds? Can you clearify? Sorry if its a dumb question, its just got me stumped.

Love the improvments you have done! Keep up the good work. Only thing I think the wheels need could be the center caps. Just my opinion. :agreed:

More PICS!!

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
By pinchwelds, I mean where people jack up the cars. Ive seen people be careless and not pay attention to where they jack up the car and crunch the pinch weld.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Gotcha. Now I understand. Yeah, I know what you mean. You always have to support the car properly or will ruin those things quick.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts