Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....i turned 16 in july...i have been searching for a car for over a year now....ive looked at everything from preludes, to s2000s, to eclipse gsx's, to integra type-r's...i have always loved supras, but thought i would never be able to get one because of their price....well, i was wrong...about 3 weeks ago i checked the ads here on the board and found a 1995 black n/a 5spd w/ spoiler with 66k miles for sale...listed by slicky, great guy by the way-very helpful. i live in northwest arkansas and the car was located just outside of st louis. well its about a 5 1/2 hour drive to get there, so we tried to do the emailing and dealing done before we went to see the car so we had a real chance to look at the car for a serious buy. well, i emailed the seller, and i was very rude, my dad told me what my price limit was and i tried to force this price out of the guy....i was a complete ass hole and i learned my lesson. my dad emailed the guy apologizing for me (i also apologized myself) and asked if he would still be willing to sell us the car. he said he would. today december 20th i made the long journey with my dad to st louis. we left at 7 this morning and got there about 1, we did stop for lunch, we got there the seller was very kind and i guess he forgave me, we said hi and exchanged names, and the first thing he said after that was, "hold on let me get the keys so u guys can go drive it." man i was about to jizzle all over myself...my dad drove it first, and then we got out to exchange, i made him turn it off so i could turn it on...i love that exhaust note. i drove it a little, my dad and the seller went inside and i stood outside for about 5 min taking pictures of it. i went inside to, we had some talk about the car, and my dad said, "well, i think we want it so when can we come back and pick it up?" i was so freaking excited...i could hardly sit still...well sadly i have to wait until the 3rd to go back and pick it up. 2 weeks is my whole christmas break and i get it and then go back to school, so i want the break to be over so i can go get my car, but i dont want it to be cuz school sucks the big balls. i took about 12 pictures, sorry but no engine shots, im gonna try to get a friend to host them for me so i can post them. the car is in excellent condition, its got 67k miles now, its got some cracks in the leather, but its an 8 year old car so i was expecting some wear, and there are about 3 verrrry small hail dents, one in the hood and two right by the targa by the back glass window on the drivers side...the paint is excellent, no rust at all, and the oil has been changed every 3k miles, the owner now bought it with 20k miles on it in 98 so he has had it since then and only put about 40k on it...im sooooo excited, but anyway, just a question but i would like to buy a padded car cover since my car will have to sit outside, and we do get hail every now and then here in arkansas. sorry this was so long.

btm

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Congratulations on the Supra! Just make sure that the title is clear, the carfax checks out ok. Take it to a mechanic first. I know this is the car you've dreamed of... just don't be so caught up in it that you forget that's it a used car that you need to make sure it's in good condition. 16 Yr old with a Supra. You lucky bastard. You know how much high school pussy you're going to pull in from that alone? :D

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
bryan already gets all the pussy

WELCOME to n/asoc man

G

·
Congrats on the car

Hey Man,

I got into work and found out that you finally came up and got your SUPRA!! Congrats man...but be safe. The guy you bought it from has already got another car.... Infiniti G30 coupe.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your supra....maybe some day I will try to sell mine on here.

Later everyone.

Richey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts