Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And so it begins, I've had my 98 Supra for 2 years now, it's been stock and the power bug bit me a little while ago. I have a downpipe with a test pipe/hi flow cat, Hks Super Dragger, Turbosmart MBC, Speed 4 Sale BCC, waiting for the Greddy Boost gauge and I should be good to go. I can't wait to get it all installed and feel some more power. Here are a few pics taken from my awesome camera phone. (it's all i had to take pics with)

·
Registered
641 Posts
The Power Bug Always prevails. Enjoy your soon to be new found power. I bought my car when it was BPU so i cant tell you the difference in power versus stock but BPU is a blast.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
So when are you going to single turbo? LOL

·
Registered
793 Posts
You lasted longer than i did. I got bit before she even got shipped here lol. I'm still collecting parts. Is that a TMS dp you have? Looks just like mine.

Enjoy, and the others are right, the spending only gets worse from here :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
its funny how you have very similr set up as me. I added the pieces slowly since I have been a student till this year. My sequence started with, greddy boost gauge and TRD strut bar, K&N filter, Bilstein springs, Greddy BCC and ETTC, HKS superdragger and spring mod, hallman MBC, DENSO IK22 plugs, and soon to install my DP and ebv MBC. I added the pieces one at a time, so i can feel the power increase and handling improvements every time.

Congrats on your purchase and have fun! Dyno that thing

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone...the dp is a powerhouse racing unit...and yes eventually I'll probably go single but I figure it took 2 plus years to go bpu, it will be awhile to go single.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts