Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday (5/17) I finally got a chance to pull my Z out of the garage. Took a few pics! (pics have not been enhanced in any way, what you see is just as the camera sees it)

Side note Im trying to sell this car if you know anyone that would be interested.

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does it have an rb26 under the hood?
Nah.. Its an L28 (280z motor) Bored .40 over, flat top pistons, high compression head with tripple mikuni carbs. Sticking a non L series motor in makes the appraisal value drop a bit. If you wanna buy it I wouldnt mind dropping a RB motor in it for you though :)

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would love to buy it but i dont have as much cash as you are holding in your hand :D
That picture was taken a long time ago... I dont have as much cash as I had in my hand, which is why Im selling the car now :(

very nice looking ride man keep up the good work
I love your Z!
Very nicely done, absolutely love it!!
Thanks for all the + comments!

I'm an old Nismo guy myself! Let's cruise man!
If Im reading your sig right you have an 09 GTR? We should do a shoot of your GTR with my Z :). Old school with the new!

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks very nice! It's also nice to see another person with a Z and a Supra. Mines a Z32TT though. You in the NW Z club?
No Im not in the club, nice 300zx. I like that both your Sup. and your z32 are black :)

· Keeper of the Ring
1,405 Posts
No Im not in the club, nice 300zx. I like that both your Sup. and your z32 are black :)
Awh, I Co started the second chapter Z32 club here in the area back in 2001. But stopped going about 4 years ago. It's still running though.

As for black, it's all we'll ever buy :) ( oil stain is from a friends damn lifted off road Jeep 4x4 ) :( .

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice car! How much by chance?
It has an insured/appraised value of 24.5k as of almost 3 years ago. So Im asking 24k obo but am pretty open to offers or trades + cash (straight trades depending on car) and bla bla and so forth. I had no idea where to price it out for sale so I figured I would start just under its insured/appraised value.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.