Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im still new to the forum but I wanted to post my formal introduction. After wanting a supra for many years i have finally aquired one. I cannot take any credit for this car as I have done nothing to give it the look or build that it has.

I would like to thank "Detuned" for designing and beginning the build as this car is perfect. I would also like to thank Dave @ 2JZ Motorsports for working with me and getting this car exactly how I wanted it in my budget. I look forward to being apart of the community and seeing some of you out and about.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sick car, congrats looks mean. Also Dave is a tranny...not sure if you knew that.
Lol nope didnt know that...does good work anyway lol

:rofl::lol::lol:
Car looks awesome indeed. I love how clean the engine bay is.
Thank you..im extremely happy with the over quality

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks good, I watched this car go through body work/paint, and I was super bummed when it sold. I figured it would get ruined and end up 6ft in the air with a CCW drag pack and look lame.
It definitely looks good, I probably would have kept the Uchida wing on there, but I dig it none the less.

Good work man!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
The exterior is the right amount of everything. Can't go wrong with a ridox front either. Enjoy !

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, I watched this car go through body work/paint, and I was super bummed when it sold. I figured it would get ruined and end up 6ft in the air with a CCW drag pack and look lame.
It definitely looks good, I probably would have kept the Uchida wing on there, but I dig it none the less.

Good work man!
Yea you know it did look good with the uchida on there but I already had my mind set on the trd...I almost kept it on there but decided to follow through with pulling it. Still unsure whether I'm going to leave the trd black or paint match.

The exterior is the right amount of everything. Can't go wrong with a ridox front either. Enjoy !
Yea it's absolutely perfect. I need to get new coilovers because I dnt think I can adjust the ones on it. To low for Houston roads. And it's bumpy as Shit..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For 2JZ_Freak_SE: Your inbox is full
2JZ_Freak_SE said:
Hey buddy it's good to see the car in good hands. We were all familiar with Peter aka detuned's car. Congrats

I do have a question for you about the car that I could never really peter to answer. The car has Ridox or shine front wide fenders right? How much clearance is there actually over stock? I've been considering these but would like to know more details about them as far as clearance. Better yet what's the specs on the wheels and tires you got in the front? What offset are they? Thanks in advance. Welcome and congrats.
Yes I plan to take very good care of it...Im still learning about the car and supras in general. From his post he said they are Ridox with a +20mm to stock. I have 18x9 + 33mm. I do have roughly 1/4 inch spacers on the front and it sits right inside the lip for safety. Im running a 245/35 up front...Do you know what suspension he had on the car? or any other details regarding motor or transmission? Look forward to continueing the progression of this car...need to get seats done and then going stand alone with a fuel setup.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Very clean! Congrats.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
I see that you ditched that wing you were debating haha. The car looks great! Are you throwing that steering wheel in this car?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see that you ditched that wing you were debating haha. The car looks great! Are you throwing that steering wheel in this car?
Yes I did...looks good both ways. Found a new steering wheel. Going to see if I can make yours into somethin else.

Bought not build.

Sweet.
Yup...wanted to drive immediately

Sweet ride man. Interesting looks with the black spoiler. I have always loved white body and black wheel combos. Congrats!
Yea not sure if I'm going to leave it or paint it...came black. I love the storm trooper look.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Car looks great bud. Look forward to see what you do with her.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Car looks very Good! Congrats! Any interest on selling the spoiler? I would be interested..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks badass! Needs some 98 headlights asap!
I know its not in the budget right now though. thought about painting them but mixed feelings bout it.

Car looks very Good! Congrats! Any interest on selling the spoiler? I would be interested..
i would but i already did to a local guy.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts