Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, Supra looks great. Can't go wrong with white. IMO go wingless or paint the sides of the wing white and leave the center black.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
this car is stunning
Thanks dude...as much as I like a clean stock body with a nice lip, I'm pretty satisfied with this one. Me and the driveway don't agree sometimes and the suspension is so tight I literally teeter totter sometimes since I hit it at such an aggressive angle.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Car looks amazing, wish it was my first Supra for sure.

Please paint the sides of the wing and get 98 headlights so I can finish wacking it.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
not widebody

·
Boost Junkie
12,456 Posts
WOW. She's a beaut! Love the Ridox kit on white. Congrats.

Steve

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
^^^ damn you Zues - beat me to this purchase by like an hour! :rant:

Jk. congrats - looking good!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Car looks great. Shocking that the previous owner sold it.

Yea you know it did look good with the uchida on there but I already had my mind set on the trd...I almost kept it on there but decided to follow through with pulling it. Still unsure whether I'm going to leave the trd black or paint match.
I would find an all carbon fiber version and leave it unpainted.

From his post he said they are Ridox with a +20mm to stock.
They're more like 15mm. I had always heard 30mm but when it came down to finding new rims for my car I extensively measured and spent a huge amount of time getting the right sizes/info.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Car looks amazing, wish it was my first Supra for sure.

Please paint the sides of the wing and get 98 headlights so I can finish wacking it.
LOL

not widebody
it's not super wide so it's hard to tell in pics
^^^ damn you Zues - beat me to this purchase by like an hour! :rant:

Jk. congrats - looking good!
Sry dude...I wasn't even going to buy it but my buddy picked it up and was able to put it together for me.
Nice Supra! Definitely paint the headlights...
paint the headlights or get 98
Look again. Rear fenders are custom metal that is considerably wider than stock, fronts are Ridox.
You know what's up lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
You know what's up lol
Yea I remember watching this car come together at the body shop and was looking forward to cruising around with Peter once my supra was done, but its good to see it at least got finished

·
Registered
706 Posts
Now this is my idea of a widebody, nice and clean and people dont even realize it is widened because thats how clean it was done!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yea I remember watching this car come together at the body shop and was looking forward to cruising around with Peter once my supra was done, but its good to see it at least got finished
Come on out to Texas lol

Now this is my idea of a widebody, nice and clean and people dont even realize it is widened because thats how clean it was done!
Yes Peter and whatever shop he used did a great job!!

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I am glad to see you how happy this particular Supra has made you. I know how much blood sweat and tears Peter put in this and just ran out of gas in the end and I saw it go through many many stages! Take care of her and enjoy it in good health... Drive it like it's meant to be driven! Best of luck and congrats on the purchase!

Btw.. any dyno numbers ??

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You have no idea this car is dream come true...I'm getting a ton of great feedback and hope that the expressions are passed to Peter. I drive her like she should be but also know how to treat a lady LOL. If you have any info on the build as far as tranny or the motor let me know. I didn't receive any true details. I hope to get it dynoed soon...lots of ppl want to know what it is putting down.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts