Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

i just got my GP Sports G-Four kit in from Japan for my kouki S14 silvia. FYI, GP sports is a drift oriented company in Japan that makes parts mostly for Silvias and skylines. I just put the kit on my car and got some day and night pics...its not bolted on yet, just test fitted. Now, my questions is, since Supra owners have great tastes...i need help choosing a color for paint job, and of course some deep dish 18" wheels...
so far i like the Blitz Z2, and blitz type 03, and a few volk and SSR wheels as well.. as for color, Black, Silver, or Blue...probably custom House of Kolors basecoat with HOK pearls or something. Give me some opinions on color and rim choices...

anyways...here are the is my imagestation albums:you can find my G4 pics, some wheels and colors that i like, and some engine shots...

Jon
My Silvia Pics!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Yikes! Looks very good. The skyline drifting is fucking awesome also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey

thanx for the replies! do yall have any suggestions on rim or color choice??? right now i have been looking at the skyline silver(maybe add some HOK pearl on top) with the blitz Z2's or Blitz type 03's...what do yall think??
Jon

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Get SSR Sp1's with the spokes Anodized gold. Make sure you get like a half foot of lip on the back ones. :D They would look great!

·
Registered
399 Posts
^ I second the SSR's...amazing lip and you don't see them around very often.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i appreciate the replies! i like the SP-1's alot! i might go with those if i dont get one of the blitz wheels...but im still stuck on a color for my paintjob...any pics of rims and/or paint will be appreciated!! thanx
Jon

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Very nice! Congrats that's a beautiful ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts