Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, im officially a "brooklynite". Just signed my lease for a one bedroom in brooklyn heights for 1700 with heat and hot water. Garaged parking for 100 a month as well (as part of where I work). Any supra owners in the bk heights area? I wont be bringing the sup dawg, just the acura, but im still interested in getting to know the community!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome to NYC! I'm in Queens and there are a bunch of Supra owners in Long Island. You'll see people planning to meet at DPA during weekends. That's about an hour away from you but should be worth the drive.

And I'm assuming you're desi, so if you need some desi groceries shoot me a PM and I'll tell you where to go, haha. Seriously though, if you have any questions about anything in or around NYC shoot me a PM.

-Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing, hook me up with directions to jackson heights:). Atlantic avenue in bk heights seems to have some desi shops and even a few hookah joints. Where is the "DPA" where the meets are? Other couples can speak up, ill probably have to bring the wife along to any meets. If someone is selling a big tv, thats a HUGE plus :agreed:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Jackson Heights = BQE to Northern Blvd Exit then make a right on 73rd St.

DPA = Deer Park Avenue, BQE to LIE to Exit 51

TV = if you're looking for a brand new one and you have a model # in mind, PM it to me, or else craigslist is your best bet

·
Registered
252 Posts
Damn 1700 a month plus 100 parking...what do you do for a living??

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im finishing my residency and doing speciality training. The money is not overly impressive, just gotta live on a budget. For brooklyn heights those are cheap ass numbers. Nice 1 bedrooms start at 1800 and parking is usually 300+.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts