Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Looks nice.

What are all the specs of the wheels...do you know the offsets? What are the sizes of the tires and suspension setup? Any rolling of the fenders, etc?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Are you running 17's in the back? I will be getting my 2 new rear CCW Classics in 17x11.5 this week or so. Can't wait to get on those F1 GSD3s. Guess I'll use my 18s as back ups.

·
Registered
959 Posts
The wheels matched up with your green Supra very nicely. Drop the rear 3/4 in. and the front 1 in. and your Supra look even meaner.

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No roll fender, and i am on stock spring front and rear, but you need to use spacer if you are still have stock strust...

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NickD. said:
The wheels matched up with your green Supra very nicely. Drop the rear 3/4 in. and the front 1 in. and your Supra look even meaner.
Hello NickD..
Thanks for the wheel bro, look hella mean haha..
i have to buy 2 front spacer 5mm, so now it is perfect 100%..
Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
BadassMKIV said:
No roll fender, and i am on stock spring front and rear, but you need to use spacer if you are still have stock strust...
Nice...what are the size of the wheels?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
The car looks great with the new wheels! Off topic - if you dont mind.. can you PM me about your turbo setup I see you are still running the stock MAF and I had a few questions if you have a few.... again congrats on the wheels.. they look sick!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
freaking sweet!! I wish I went with the 17"s instead.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Looks great. Whats with your fan shroud? Looks different than any other one I have seen on a TT. Yours is much bulkier.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts