Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much blood sweat and tears after changing my clutch everything is finally perfect. I had to bleed the clutch several times and screwing with the pedal height and freeplay she feels perfect. Just wanted to tell everyone something Ive noticed on almost every MK3 Ive driven. The pedal height is almost always either too high or too low. The free play may be adjusted for these heights however its not right. Honestly now that I have my pedal set to spec it feels worlds better. Ever sense Ive had my car my pedal height was way to high. When I got down there with a tape measure I found out that it was aprox 7 3/4 to 8 inches high! :faint: Played around with it and reset the height to about 6 1/2 inches with about a half inch of freeplay. Seriously guys if your pedal is not there adjust it and I promise you will feal a difference. http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/cl/CL_01.html
Also thanx to everyone who replied to my previous posts on this with help :bigthumb:

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I always like a lot of freeplay in mine. I problee have a few inches or so.. at least it feels like it. It comes down to personal preferrence if you ask me.

Good job on "personalizing" it to you. :)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
i have about 2-3" of freeplay in mine and i hate it...its been adjusted in every way to try and fix this but nothing works...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts