Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got my car today.. =) 93 N/A automatic with 70k miles I was actually looking for a manual and never considered an automatic.. but at 13k... I couldn't give it up.. newayz.. the car's in okay condition.. has a pretty cheezy paint job(but can only tell if you're reaaal close to the car)... and the bar that's supposed to be in front of the radiator wasn't there.. (the dude told me it didn't come with 93 supras?!).. the interior had flaws too.. but nothing I can't live with I guess... newayz.. I was wondering what I need to check with the car to make sure everything is alright(like what's the common problems with 93 supras?)? any input would be appreciated... =)

-Vic

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey congrats on the new Supra as far as problems with the Supra there really isnt any maybe a few regular maintenance thigns like is something is squeking maybe the back hatch you just need the new rubber bumpers and you will be all set but thats the only thing i can thing of off the bat its a pretty good car and it looks badass too.
Later

M

·
0 Posts
squintypanda said:
... and the bar that's supposed to be in front of the radiator wasn't there.. (the dude told me it didn't come with 93 supras?!)..
the dude is right... the bar only comes with the 97-98 supras... i took mine out to fit the Piaas.

congrats on the new car... welcome to the family! :D

·
0 Posts
squintypanda said:
Hey guys, finally got my car today.. =) 93 N/A automatic with 70k miles I was actually looking for a manual and never considered an automatic.. but at 13k... I couldn't give it up.. newayz.. the car's in okay condition.. has a pretty cheezy paint job(but can only tell if you're reaaal close to the car)... and the bar that's supposed to be in front of the radiator wasn't there.. (the dude told me it didn't come with 93 supras?!).. the interior had flaws too.. but nothing I can't live with I guess... newayz.. I was wondering what I need to check with the car to make sure everything is alright(like what's the common problems with 93 supras?)? any input would be appreciated... =)

That's what price I'm hoping to get for my future Supra. Congrats, I know I can't wait to get mine :)

Luke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts