Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Very nice man! Good work. One question I see you have your engine harness (by the firewall) running down low behind the engine. Any problems with heat melting it being closer to the exhaust? I thought about doing that, but I was worried.

· Out on 2!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problems, its been 12K miles like that with no a single problem. It is heat wrapped behind the head. Its not really even that close to the exhaust, and the turbo is heat sheilded and the exhaust is header wrapped.

· 6-speed NA FTW
1,367 Posts
What do you have the dizzy hole plugged with? Cause as I have said before, I am gonna eliminate mine the same way. Looks like a mini freeze plug or something, lol.

Also, very nifty on the custom spark plug cover along with the stock front cover modified. I at first I didn't realize it wasn't a TT front piece ;)

· Out on 2!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats the third filter. It sucks them in.

I don't know what size freeze plug it was, I took the head in the parts store, found one close and beat it the hell in there. Actually, I used two. One is in deeper than the other. It still leaks very small amounts of oil :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.