Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Last weekend, my parts arrived from Curt, and my bro and I spent most of Sat. and Sun. putting the car's rear suspension back together. We replaced both of the shocks and the lower control arm on the driverside. (from Feb. accident). 2 Days ago, I bought some new rubbers and slapped them on my TSW's. They are now on the car and it sits as is now. Good thing the hard part is done. Now I just gotta finish the bodywork and get is painted. Wish me luck!

And now...for pics!

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Hurry up and git R done. Vegas event is coming up soon. Good luck getting the rest of the bodywork & paint done. Keep us posted. Catch ya later meng.

·
Banned
865 Posts
Ouch that quarter panel looks painful. At least its driveable now, when are you planning to get it painted.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Good job and congrats on getting that step out of the way...have you driven it to see how it drives? Glad to see good progress on it

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the great comments guys. Special thanks to Curt @ Elmhurst. I've driven the car a few times and I tells ya, it feels great to put another mkiv back on the road. I'm going to have the wheels aligned, bolt back up the exhaust, and slowly start putting it back together to how it was before. I'll keep you guys updated!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
its so good to see your baby come back to life

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Topher E said:
Please tell me that riced out celica isnt yours. Great looking car btw, body work has been a pain.
Haha, it used to be mines, when it was stock My lil bro has gone bonkers with the celica since I got my mkiv and gave him the celica. Thanks for the postive comments. :bigthumb:

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
I run the same wheels for the street. Did you go 18"s? I run a 19" and they look much bigger in width and lip.

see...
Notice the rear lip/size compared to yours. Your rear lip looks the same as my front. It's all about off set.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts